[029] Broken Silence

AN: Part 2 to 'Living in Silence'

OoOoOo

Jungkook nervously stepped into the hospital room and nearly dropped his phone. Taehyung was shifting around in his bed before he sat up and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He glanced around the room and sighed.

"I can't believe that that didn't work!", he groaned. "I thought for sure that I'd die."

"Tae!", Jungkook whispered, catching the soft pinkette's attention.

"Oh", he whispered. "Hi."

"Why didn't you tell me?", the younger choked out a sob. "I-I could've helped."

"There's no point, Koo", the older whispered. "Everyone hates me! Like, literally the entire fandom despises me!"

Jungkook crawled into the bed and pulled the soft pinkette onto his lap, gently wrapping his arms around the older's waist as he placed his head on the lighter pinkette's shoulder. He breathed deeply, sighing as he exhaled, nuzzling his face into the back of Taehyung's neck, giving it a butterfly kiss before he perched his chin on the older's shoulder.

"Don't say that", he spoke softly. "I could never lose you. I can't live without you."

The older tilted his head so that it was resting against the darker pinkette's. "Why?"

"Because I'm in love with you."

Taehyung froze. He completely froze. He wasn't entirely sure if he had heard that right, he didn't want to get his hopes up if he hadn't. "Did-did you just say you're in love with me?", he whispered shakily.

"Yes", the younger whispered back. "100% in love with you."

Taehyung twisted around in his hold and looked up at him, smiling through teary eyes. "I love you, too", he whispered.

The dark pinkette leaned forward and captured the older's lips in his own. They moulded together and fit perfectly like puzzle pieces, it was electrifying, in a good way. When they pulled away, the soft pinkette giggled and hid his face in the taller's neck, burying himself into the younger's neck. Jungkook chuckled and laid down on the bed, giving Taehyung full access to cuddle him, both of them falling asleep soon enough.

-

When they woke up Jungkook smiled lazily down at the older, who smiled back up at him.

"Koo", Taehyung called out softly. "What are we?"

"What do you want us to be?", the dark pinkette questioned, his fingers lazily tracing patterns on the smaller's cheek.

"I-I wanna-want to be with y-you", he managed to squeak out with how nervous the latter was making him.

"I want you to be mine", the taller smirked before shifting so that he was hovering over the soft pinkette before he closed the gap between their lips.

-

"Come on, guys", Jimin whined as they walked to the elevator. "Jungook's been here for the past two hours, it's now our turn to go and visit him. Jungkook can stay and blah, blah, blah, I just wanna see my soulmate!"

Hoseok laughed and dragged Yoongi forward by their intertwined hands so that they both had an arm wrapped around their boyfriend's waist. "Baby", Yoongi chuckled. "We'll be there in less than two minutes, see?", he pointed to Taehyung's door, making the orange-haired boy squeal.

Namjoon and Jin laughed, the taller wrapping an arm around his purple-haired boyfriend's waist. "Shall we?", their leader questioned, making the other four nod.

"Hey, guys, I- ew!", Jimin shrieked, making the other's pop their heads around the door to find Jungkook banging his head against the wall while Taehyung giggled as he watched the younger do so.

"C'mon, Jimin", the dark pinkette grumbled. "That's embarrassing!"

Hoseok gaped as Taehyung crawled over to the younger and straddled his waist, nuzzling his face into the taller's chest. "He's just Jimin, Koo, you learn to live with it", the soft pinkette mumbled, making Yoongi snort.

"Aint that the truth", the mint boy muttered, making his boyfriend pout.

"Still was disgusting!", the shorter complained. "I mean, you guys could have at least warned us and said you were making out!"

"They wHAT!?", Jin shrieked, making Taehyung flinch and bury his face deeper into the dark pinkette's chest.

Jungkook just chuckled and tilted his boyfriend's face up, giving him a small kiss that made him smile and lay his head on the taller's shoulder. "Yeah, we were making out", the youngest replied, shrugging nonchalantly. "Is it a crime to do that with your boyfriend?"

"Since when have you guys been dating?", their leader questioned, making the two youngest turn to face him.

"Twelve minutes ago?", Taehyung guessed, looking at the clock.

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED!", Jimin shrieked.

"FUCKING PARK JIMIN, WE ARE STILL IN A HOSPITAL!", Jin shouted, silencing him.

OoOoOo

AN: Imma leave it at that, ur welcome for this bit of Taekook to brighten up your life~! :)

~~~『B』『o』『r』『a』『h』『e』♥~~~