[27] A Little Little

AN: Warning, little Tae, also, shorter Tae, like 165cm

AN: Warning, little Tae, also, shorter Tae, like 165cm. Tiny, I know.

OoOoOo

Taehyung had always been terrified. Terrified that, while they were doing something important, he would slip into little space. No-one knew, not even Jungkook, who was his boyfriend. They were celebrities for fuck's sake, if the press found out that Tae was a little, that would be the end of it, their careers would be doomed, everyone would hate them for sure.

At least, that was Tae's thought process.

They were in the dance studio, practising for Mic Drop as they were performing in two days when their choreographer chose the absolute worse word to say. One of Taehyung's trigger word.s

"Alright guys!", he clapped his hands excitedly, like the over-energetic gay he was. "The ARMYs are in for a treat! You get an hour break."

Taehyung began frantically searching his pockets, trying to find the pills that suppressed his little space and put it off until he was alone and free from judgement, but they were nowhere to be found. He now remembered that he had a doctor's appointment later on in the day to get more suppressants, he didn't think that anyone would say 'treat'.

"Shit!", he cried out in frustration once people left for water or the restroom. He slipped into little space and began to wonder why he was so upset. Little Tae, or TaeTae as he called himself, figured that something had happened to Big Tae and that was why he was so upset. He curled up into a ball and began bawling his eyes out.

Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin walked back into the room after sending Jungkook out to get food and were stunned to find Taehyung crying in the corner. Jimin ran over and shook his shoulder gently.

"Taehyung?", he questioned softly. "Are you okay?"

The latter looked up, a small pout softening his features. "Wh-Who Tae-hyun?"

"What? Taehyung? You're Taehyung!", Yoongi replied.

"N-No", he whimpered. "Me TaeTae."

"Oh!", Jin came to his senses and realised what was going on.

"What? What?", Jimin questioned, curious.

"Just a second", the eldest crouched in front of the soft pinkette. "Okay, TaeTae. How old are you feeling today?"

"Thifs many", the small boy held up three fingers.

"Okay, Tata, is it okay if I call you Tata?", the eldest asked the deep-voiced vocalist.

"Mhm, me like Tata", he mumbled.

"Does Tata want anything?"

"Tata want Cooky plushie", he whined, more tears brimming his eyes.

Jin panicked and grabbed a sample Cooky and gave it to the short boy in front of him, much to the confusion of the others.

"There, Cooky, now try and sleep, little baby, okay?"