[019] 𝔚ℑ𝔏𝔇

AN: Part 2 to 'dance to this!!!:) And, yes, I do know that I have been using a lot of Troye, but I can't help it! He's one of my favourite singers! And the fact that he's gay matches these one-shots even more!

[WILD|Troye Sivan]

OoOoOo

Sweat, exhaustion and wood varnish almost suffocated Jungkook as he stepped into the stuffy room where boring lectures and basketball matches were held, his small group of friends following closely behind him, footsteps creating soft thunks against the hardwood floors that were polished to utmost perfection.

Today, however, the rows of brightly coloured bleachers where obnoxious students and equally obnoxious, if not more, parents would sit and wave brightly coloured flags with mascots on them that did more distracting than cheering, had been cleared away and replaced with navy blue chairs that smelled of bleach and aeroplanes in the hundreds.

"Where do you want to sit?", Yoongi piped up, eyes flitting towards the chairs and a flash of disgust appeared on his face when he saw a vomit stain on the one that was directly beside him.

"The very front", Jungkook stated firmly.

"Do we really want to seem like art geeks?", Jimin laughed.

"What's wrong with being an art geek?", a soft voice spoke up, making all 6 boys jump.

A lopsided grin crept onto the chocolate-eyed boy's face as he spotted the most divine being to ever exist standing just inches away from them, fiddling with the sleeves of his pastel orange sweater that pooled around his wrists and past them, giving him sweater paws. A feeling of pure euphoria took over Jungkook as he noticed his shy boyfriend wearing his sweater because the older found comfort in his scent.

"Nothing", the younger responded, making the 5 boys behind him stare at him in the utmost confusion. "Nothing's wrong with being an art geek. My boyfriend is a work of art himself, he's ethereal", he teased, taking note in how the pastel boy bit his lip and nodded slowly before turning away from them and walking backstage in an attempt to hide the rosy colour spreading across his face.

"You sure that he's not your boyfriend", Hoseok teased the youngest, nudging his side and wiggling his eyebrows.

The latter simply rolled his eyes and slid into the seat directly in front of centre stage, before beckoning his friends to join him. They all sighed in boredom and sat down around him, already wishing that the art convention/competition would end.

-

Half an hour and 78 paintings later, the last person was to come up and display their painting, give a speech about it and everything. Jungkook's breathing was slightly more laboured as Taehyung walked up onto the stage, a hand clenched around the sleeve of his sweater, shooting the younger a fleeting smile, as they had talked about going public about their relationship last night, surprisingly, the topic was brought out by the older, though the darker pinkette didn't mind.