[50] marry me?

taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, jeongguk spread his arms wide open as he listened to the cheers of his fans and felt the cool, seoul breeze run through his hair. he adored these moments, when he was up on stage, singing for people who he loved and who loved him in return, these moments meant a lot to him. a smile slowly stretched across his face and he opened his eyes, observing his sea of supporters, mostly couples as it was valentine's day and today's concert was centred around valentine's day and loving someone before his gaze fell onto a cream-clad figure that stood out from the sea of black and purple and jeongguk's smile softened.

taehyung.

his boyfriend, his pretty baby bear, the one person who had attended his shows since the very beginning of time, since his first-ever live show the brunette was there for him, always supporting from the stands. his fans, reporters, the charts, all the award shows, they praised him for his talent but in the ravenette's own opinion, the gorgeous honey-eyed boy with fluffy brown hair, the cutest cheeks and rosy pink lips was the one who deserved all the recognition because, without him, the singer wouldn't have a muse, all of his best songs wouldn't exist if he wasn't dating taehyung.

a movement from the corner of his eye caught his attention and he turned to face the side wings of the stage, noticing his manager waving him over with a wave of his hand.

"army-ah! give me a moment", the tattooed boy smiled at the crowd. "i will be right back!", he moved his mic to his left hand and jogged over to his manager, who was grinning at him from where he stood, waiting until the idol dipped behind the curtain before approaching him.

"everything's ready, gguk", sejin murmured, handing the dark-eyed boy the blue velvet box and watching as the younger pocketed it, patting his pants to make sure that the ring was secure. "the song's queued up as well so it's your call."

"i'm going to do it right now, hyung", the singer murmured, fingers running through his hair. "if i keep putting it off i'll just chicken out again, no more putting it off, it's now or never."

"atta boy", sejin hummed, patting jeongguk's shoulder, a proud smile on his face as the younger flashed him a nervous smile.

the tattooed boy ran back out onto the stage, waving and laughing at the sheer volume of the screams from his fans and he turned to the security guard closest to his boyfriend, giving him a nod and a subtle thumbs up before clearing his throat and bringing his mic back up to his face.

"well, folks", he joked, rolling his neck nervously, grimacing slightly as it cracked. "there's going to be a slight interruption in our regular programme and i'll be performing a very special cover now", he grinned at the excited screams and stood centre stage as he waited for the music to start up, listening as the opening strums of the song blasted out of the speakers.

"a hundred and five is the number that comes to my head

when I think of all the years I want to be with you

wake up every morning with you in my bed

that's precisely what I plan to do"

the entire stadium erupted in a wave of over-excited screaming as people recognised the song, the ravenette doing his best to hold back his nervous laughter, realising just exactly what he was about to do and his heart was racing in his chest, practically jumping out of his chest at the thought but he took a deep breath and willed the 'what if' thoughts away. he just needed to get through the song and pop the question. no big deal, right?

"and you know one of these days when I get my money right

buy you everything and show you all of the finer things in life