[035] 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚

AN: shorter!tae daeguborn!kook pastel!tae crossdressing!tae

fair warning, taehyung is temporarily blind for the first part of this multi-shot.

OoOoOo

Jeon Jungkook sighed contentedly as he grabbed his duffle bag and prepared himself to get off the bus at the next stop. He was glad that his university was having a four-day weekend due to one national holiday and the founding of the school, which meant that he could surprise his boyfriend of three years now, and he was only in his first-year uni.

Kim Taehyung was temporarily blind. It was the result of a high fever when he was a small child, around three years old. Jungkook met him when they were 13, he knew about Taehyung's 'disability', but he didn't care. Taehyung was still Taehyung and he had the most beautiful, hazel eyes, it didn't matter to the dark pinkette whether or not the slightly older could see with them, he still had the purest soul of them all.

Taehyung didn't know he was visiting, however, Jungkook had texted his parents so that he was expected, he wanted to make sure he wasn't intruding on anything. Taehyung's parents had assured him many times that he was family and it didn't matter when he came, he would always be welcome.

He got off the bus after thanking the driver and grinned as he looked around at the buildings of his hometown and knew that this place wouldn't be home without his wonderful boyfriend. Taehyung's parents didn't want their son to go to university without a guardian and, it took some convincing, but Jungkook asked them if he could show the head of Bangtan University Taehyung's grades and artwork and they agreed.

Taehyung may not be able to see, but he was still a damn good artist. It was simply because he wasn't completely blind, he was still able to see light, just not clearly enough and no glasses were strong enough for his required eyesight. Jungkook always guided him with his work, telling him where to go and placing his hand in the right space.

Taehyung always had a picture of what he wanted to paint in his head and had memorised how canvases looked and their different sizes, able to draw and paint through instinct. He was also a musician, he played the piano, the saxophone and the guitar as well as sang. He also wrote his own songs, and when Jungkook had presented this to the head of the university, along with Taehyung's A+ grades all throughout high school, the man had been very impressed, immediately accepting the light pinkette as a student.

Jungkook couldn't wait to tell him and his parents. He walked through his own neighbourhood but didn't stop at his own house, his parents would come over to the Kim's Residence later, they were currently out at a business meeting so it would simply be a waste of time if the dark pinkette stopped at his own home, even if he missed his maid as well.

He walked another two blocks before he entered Taehyung's neighbourhood. His heart began to race as this giddy smile made its way onto his face, the butterflies exploding in his stomach out of sheer excitement. He may be excited to see his shorter boyfriend but that didn't mean that he didn't miss the older's parents either.