I Heard a Rumor Pt.9

( TRIGGER WARNING: NEEDLES )

Song Choice: One Direction - Night Changes

It feels like they've been driving forever when its probably only been a few hours. In that time (Y/n) was paranoid that the Facility would find her and drag her back, Diego was paranoid about (Y/n), Luther was paranoid about Allison, Klaus was paranoid about holding his shit for this long, and Five was paranoid by multiple things but didn't show any of it.

"Hey. Can you go any faster?" Luther asked, leaning closer to Five.

"Ask me again, and I'll burn you with the cigarette lighter." Five replied right away making Luther recoil to the backseat.
When the group finally pulled up to the small house in the woods they quickly piled out, anxious about the states of both their sisters. After (Y/n) exited out from her side she closed the door, unintentionally slamming it in Luther's face who was trailing behind her in the car.

"Did you just close the door on me?" Luther snapped, ruining the depressive, anxious mood. "Oh are you coming out the same side?" (Y/n) replied but before she could open the door for him he swung it open on his own and gave the (H/c) a death glare as he passed her, believing she did this on purpose to try and keep him away from the scene.

Number 1, 2 and 4 all scurried up the steps to the house and (Y/n) and Five were about to follow but Five stopped (Y/n).

"Wait in the car, we won't be long." Five stated bluntly and then ran into the house without another word. It's not that he didn't want her to come in he just had to stay on his toes with her especially since he had the haunting idea that she might tamper with the scene then disappear till next time they meet. God he hated that his new crestfallen attitude toward her was limiting her actions but he needed to be at least one step ahead of her. He knew that their connection would never go back to the way it was before, not when he has all this new information about her.

Five's lack of trust and friendliness left (Y/n) guilty and wanting. She wanted to argue with the fact that she wouldn't do anything but based on Five's grave tone and icy glance, she fell silent and returned to the car. She didn't go in but instead leaned against it just in case they needed backup and she needed to run in.

While waiting, (Y/n) tried to think of ways she could coax back Five's trust again. But how? She thought that maybe she could march right into the Commission and demand (and by demand she means threaten) them to tell her everything about the apocalypse and the exact way she could stop it. But surely Five tried that already. But he has a life to lose and (Y/n) doesn't so she wouldn't have to hold back while fearing for her life, she's practically immortal. She hated using that word. Immortal. It just sounded sad. Living forever never really excited her but she didn't exactly have a choice when she was granted the curse of perpetuity.

She was only 12 when a healing factor was forced into her. She really only agreed to it because Lana was so excited and she adored the woman more than she ever adored anything ever so of course she would do practically anything Lana asked of her. When Lana chose 11 of the best assassins in the Facility to give powers to, she knew right away she wanted to give (Y/n) the best one. But the best one was the hardest to perfect scientifically.

"(Y/n), my darling. I have something big in store for you." Lana said while a young (Y/n) sat across from her at the small table, an intimidating doctor seated next to Lana. "I want to give you the power of infinity." (Y/n)'s adolescent brain didn't understand at all so Lana continued with a mad smile growing. "Eternal life. Be unkillable. Immortal. Your body will be immune to physical destruction. (Y/n), you will heal from every single thing this world can throw at you. (Y/n) do you understand? You won't be able to die!" Lana yelled with a giant smile being pleasured of the thought of something so powerful.