Rescue the Princess Pt.3

Song Choice: Addams Family - Pulled in a New Direction

"What'd ya learn?" Melanie asked with her hands on her knees. "Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and sodium sulphide had recently touched this wall." Tana said, glaring at the wall.

Melanie blinked with her smile still plastered on her face. "Is that spanish for lube?"

A vein popped out on Tana's forehead as her eye twitched. She stood up and yanked on Melanie's long hair then proceeded to repeatedly hit her arm with pathetic excuses for punches. "YOU GODDAMN IDIOT!! YOU USELESS PIG WHORE!! Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons is what's in tobacco smoke you fool, how could you not know that?! And sodium sulphide is what leather is made of, that's the most obvious thing ever! And there's only one person I know that has both of those things on him at all times."

Melanie nodded, knowing exactly who she was talking about before they both said a name at the same time. "Klaus Hargreeves." "Miley Cyrus." "What?" "What?"

"Did you just say Miley Cyrus?" "Well yeah, she wears leather tons of times. She said she quit smoking but c'mon, you'd have to be high as fuck to come up with a music video like Wrecking Balls." Tana stared, dumbfounded. "It's wrecking ball." "Huh?" "Wrecking ball, not wrecking ballS- you know what? Nevermind." Tana roughly pushed Melanie out of the way to enter the room they were just in and started throwing demands. "All of you, clean all this up. Sam and Ashley, deliver the corpse to a random person's house and frame them for his death. Marcus, find Miss Lana and tell her I wish to speak with her as soon as possible. Fiona and JJ, get me some dinner from the restaurant downstairs. And I swear to god if it's not FUCKING vegan I'm going TO LOSE MY SHIT!" Everyone nodded and did as they were told.

"What about me?" Melanie asked, startling Tana as she appeared out of nowhere next to Tana. "Huh?" Tana asked with a confused but also disgusted face. "What can I do?" "Oh that's right." Tana looked around for an idea of what to say. "You stay here... and guard the floor." She motioned to the floor with her arms and a tone like she was talking to a stupid toddler.
"Really? That's the best you can do?" Melanie said with an eyebrow raise.

Tana pushed past Melanie and made her way to find a Hargreeve or better, (Y/n).

~

Five and Klaus both buttoned up their black cloaks and placed their hats and masks on, now being totally unrecognizable. "If we want to get out of here quicker, then we have to split up to find (Y/n). I'll take the north and east wings and the fourth and fifth floor so you take the south and west wings and the second and third floor. If neither of us find her in, let's say, 2 hours, then we'll meet back here and come up with something different. I refuse to leave without (Y/n)." Klaus nodded and they both were off with their searches.

~

(Y/n) took in deep breaths as she walked the route back to her room. Her chest still felt like it was buzzing after the burn torture but she's been through worse. She's been through rat torture, the breaking wheel, the iron maiden, concrete shoes, and even braised bull torture. Yes she's felt excruciating amounts of pain but that's only made her a better fighter. When you're a masochist you can last longer in fights and with (Y/n)'s healing factor, it's practically self explanatory on why she's the best assassin in the Facility and probably better than anyone in the Commission. I mean come on, she fought Hazel and Cha Cha like it was nothing. (Y/n) smirked to herself, proud of how far she's come from just being a shy little girl who was surrounded by rules and boundaries to a crazy smart, violent girl who's only a few steps away from running this whole joint and shouting orders to future dictators.