Man on the Moon Pt.1

Song Choice: Kermit and Fozzie - Movin Right Along

Tana entered the fancy limo right after the woman and Melanie entered. But as soon as she stepped in and saw the familiar face, she scowled. "Hello, (Y/n)." Tana's voice dripped with venom. (Y/n) only smiled at her longtime enemy/rival. The two weren't enemies because of different opinions, but because they were both after the same thing but only one of them could get it, thus making (Y/n) dislike Tana and Tana hate (Y/n).

The woman in the limo crossed her leg over the other. Her name was Lana Griz. She's a young woman in her late twenties who has a tall, hourglass figure with a busty chest. She has big, wavy golden blonde hair and blue-green eyes that get mistaken as teal. She wears stunning makeup that includes red lipstick and also has perfect red nails. She wears a white blouse with the top few buttons undone, showing her cleavage and black push up bra with tiny red hearts. Over it, she has a black see-through jacket (that is usually what strippers wear) and also a thin black choker (which is actually on way too tight so it's hurting her). She also wears a red mini skirt and tall black heeled boots (which are also made for strippers).

Lana greeted the two females entering the limo with a smile and they immediately returned it, this is the woman that all three looked up to so of course being smiled at by her would bring smiles to their faces as well. "So you three girls haven't seen each other in awhile. It's so cute and fun to see my three favorites reunite." Lana said with a giggle as she took in the sight of the trio finally back together again. Tana's smile faded when her eyes fixated on (Y/n), shifting into a glare. "So, (Y/n). Where have you been all day?" (Y/n) only squinted her eyes in confusion so Tana continued. "Because you were supposed to come pick us up but you never showed." "I'm a tracker not a bloody psychic!" (Y/n) snapped, twiddling her fingers around her temples when she said 'psychic'.

Tana was not having any of (Y/n)'s attitude at the minute. "Well maybe if you called me and asked where to pick us up then Miss Lana wouldn't of had to waste her time grabbing us!" The two girls started throwing shade towards each other back and forth while Lana sat back in relaxation watching hell break loose and Melanie just smiled dopily with 0 knowledge of what was going on. 'I haven't a clue what's on here, but I'll act like I do.'

The argument got so heated that (Y/n) yelled, "You know what?!" and she grabbed a glass from the small bar in the limo and smashed it on the ground with all her might. "That's what it's gonna sound like when your body burns in hell!"

The limo grew silent which bothered Lana since she hated all things boring. "So ladies." She started. "Do you have your ID's with you?" The three girls avoided eye contact which made Lana sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose. "What happened?" Tana looked up to meet the eyes of Lana and smiled bashfully, rubbing the back of her neck, "I lost mine." Then Melanie looked up and raised her shoulders and hands with a smirk, "Sold mine!" Then (Y/n) looked up with her thumb pressing into her palm and with an awkward nervous laugh said, "Mine got stolen." Lana stared at the trio in pure confusion at how stupid these girls actually are. "Dumbasses. You're all dumbasses."

"Yeah, we're living life to the stupidest!" Melanie said, obviously not understanding that it was an insult. "We're just embracing the dumbass culture!" The other three rolled their eyes and let out groans.

"What? What did I say?"

~

Dr. Big closed the door to his car after putting his dog in the back and then himself in the front but as soon as the car door closed, Five appeared right next to him with a knife to his throat. "Oh, Jesus!" "One chance. That's all you've got. One chance to tell me exactly what's going on in that lab." Five said in a threatening tone of voice. Dr. Big stared wide eyed but answered nonetheless, fearing for his life. "I-I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients. I bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash, on the black market." "Including eyeballs?" Five questioned as his grip on the knife tightened.