The Past of the Mystery Girl Pt.2

Song Choice: Melanie Martinez - Pity Party

(Y/n) couldn't believe it. Lana Griz was standing right in front of her. The Lana Griz was actually acknowledging her existence. Her big, wavy blonde hair was even more gold in person. She was wearing the same exact thing that she did on the show before the murder happened. Lana still had some of the guys blood left on her yet she made it work.

"Are you Lana?" (Y/n) said just above a whisper, still showing her great mourning. Lana rolled her eyes in annoyance, like she had to answer this question millions of times already. "Yes, I am the Lana Griz you watch on television and the one you've always wanted to be. Geez, answering this same question over? Maybe it's new to your dumb ass, but it bores me to tears. Just make up whatever answer you want, I don't give a shit!"

(Y/n) formed her features into a pleased expression, almost kind of relieved that her idol just appeared right before her glossed eyes. But why was she here? How was she here? "How do you feel?" Lana's words made (Y/n) bewildered. When she didn't receive an immediate response that only made her smile like someone who went bonkers, which she did. "You know. Killing your own precious parents with your own two hands... The act is filled with so much despair, you can't help but put a "super" in front of it." Lana was almost basically drooling at the mouth at the thought of what (Y/n) is going through. "It's like super super super super super despair. No, more than that... Super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super despair... It just feels..." She hugged herself tightly with one arm while her free hand rested on her cheek. "so...good... And your parents, too... In that moment of death, I think they must have felt that despair. After all, to be murdered by your own daughter, and only because she wanted to be raised by someone else...? They must have died feeling such excruciating hopelessness... I'm so...jealous of them. Super jealous..." Her eyes were slightly rolling back in pleasure of the thoughts she had in her crazy brain.

(Y/n) felt like puking at how Lana found her situation pleasing. Of course she knew she was a sadist but now seeing it in person, it made her feel like her heart was in her throat. This woman was crazier in person. Lana seemed amused by the little girls fear which made the corners of her mouth turn up and her front white teeth exposed. Then it all snapped in (Y/n). It wasn't her own fault that she killed her parents, she was being manipulated by her own desire for the fame and power Lana had. Lana loaded the gun and (Y/n) pulled the trigger. (Y/n) just stared straight to the ground while still on her weak knees. It was Lana's fault her parents were now dead.

"You killed them." Lana raised a brow in confusion and let out a 'hm?'. (Y/n) slowly began to look up at her with her (E/c) pools about to overflow with water. "You killed my parents." Lana laughed aloud. It was a sick laugh that would make anyone tremble. She threw her head back, her laugh sounded like she was going insane at that exact moment. Her laughter then came to an abrupt, unsettling stop and she threw her head back to its original position in a rough way as her light brown, symmetrical eyebrows scrunched together. "I didn't kill anyone! I simply gave you a little nudge in the right direction. And that's all it took for you to kill them. You're nothing but a bloodthirsty animal... That's why those peasants were murdered here!"

(Y/n) was at a loss for words. She wanted to scream and use curse words at Lana but she just didn't have the mental state for it. She was now broken and could never be fixed.

Little did she know that she wasn't that far from repair.

(Y/n) felt like she was going to cry out blood since she had no more tears to use. Her heart felt like a thousand small needles were being pushed into it. That just described her emotional pain. Black high heels made their way over to her and now a smooth hand approached her sight. (Y/n) looked up again to see Lana was now on one knee to match her eye level and held her hand out to her. "Come with me, child. The reason you did this was because you wanted to join me, right?"