Man on the Moon Pt.2

Song Choice: Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man

"Are you sure you know where you're going? We've been walking for half an hour." Five complained, half regretting following her. "My way is your way so trust my navigation." (Y/n) said, laughing out loud in her head since he clearly didn't understand the reference she just made.

Silence flooded between the two until Five asked what has been on his mind since she certainly wasn't going to bring it up. "So are you not gonna talk about what happened at the mall?" "What do you mean?" (Y/n) said, playing dumb. Five looked at her with furrowed brows, like he didn't understand her at all. "Fighting professional assassins like it was nothing and ditching me right after I almost died." He stated, a little more rude than he intended. When (Y/n) responded with "..." he knew she was hiding something bigger than he imagined. But what was it? But then something hit him.

"You got shot in the throat and stomach. How are you still breathing?" (Y/n) was about to play dumb again to avoid the question but Five cut her off by lifting her shirt up halfway to see her entire stomach. (Y/n)'s face glowed bright red when she felt the cool air hit her exposed stomach. Five looked at her stomach and then up at (Y/n) with eyes like saucers. "You were shot and bled out. I saw it with my own two eyes. How is it completely healed?" As Five remembered correctly, when (Y/n) was shot she bled out like crazy. But as he observed her during the fight he noticed the bleeding stopped completely which was almost impossible. Not even a scar was visible on her stomach. She even got shot in the throat. She did grip her throat when she got hit but when she removed her hands Five saw all the blood but no shot wound.

When (Y/n) remained silent, Five slowly said, "(Y/n)... what was the real reason to why you interned at the prosthetic-" "Hey look, we're here." (Y/n) cut him off with a nervous laugh. Five looked ahead of them and saw a glimpse of the building but slight smell of smoke. He looked back at her one last time.

"We'll continue this talk later." Five ran faster when more of the building came into view. But it was being attacked by flames. The second he got close enough an explosion erupted, sending him flying back into the cement, hard ground.

"Five!" (Y/n) shouted in shock and worry as she ran over by his side and held his shoulders to keep him steady as he stared at the destroyed building. "No... It's gone." Five thought aloud. His only clue was now gone and probably burnt to ashes within the fire. (Y/n) couldn't help but blame herself a little. If she just took the list with her then Five would be happy. If she just obeyed him sooner and brought him to the building earlier then Five would thank her. If she ran instead of walked to the building then Five would be smiling. "Five... are you ok?"

Five took a few deep breaths before he answered. "I just... I need to relax." (Y/n) stared at the ground in thought before she pulled him up to a standing position. "Come on, get up." "Where're we going?" He questioned. "My colleague's house is right down the block." Five pressed his side against (Y/n)'s a little for support as they walked.

~

"Well here we are." (Y/n) said as she opened the door of the apartment with the spare key under the mat. She flicked on the lights and took off her shoes. Five took a quick glance around the unfamiliar rooms. "Where's your frie- I mean colleague?" Five corrected himself, knowing that (Y/n) claimed that she didn't have friends but instead close colleagues and workmates. "She's at a concert for the rest of the night so you can rest as long as you want." (Y/n) said from the other room, doing whatever.