Extra Ordinary Pt.1

Song Choice: Neon Trees - Animal

"Where is it? Come on, come on." Klaus rummaged through the dumpster for his father's book but couldn't find it anywhere. "Well you got a better idea, Benjamin?" He snapped at the dead Number 6, Ben who was saying nothing but complaints and repetitive asks to go to the movies. (Y/n) approached the pothead from down the alley with a tilt of her head. "Um, excuse me?" Klaus whipped his around with annoyance, "I swear to god Pogo-" Once he noticed that it was just (Y/n), a smile spread across his face, replacing the annoyance with happiness. "Oh heyyy it's you." (Y/n) smiled back and pointed at him. "You're Five's brother from yesterday, right?" "That's me." Klaus responded with a smirk and a presenting pose of his arms.

"I never got your name." (Y/n) said as she got closer to the dumpster. "I have been titled as Klaus." Klaus said as he caressed his own face. "It's nice to officially meet you, Klaus." She said politely as she shook his hand as he dangled his arms out of the dumpster. "Feelings are mutual." Klaus responded and and kissed her hand. "So what brings you to a dark alleyway?" (Y/n) rocked back and forth on her heels and struggled to find an excuse. "Um... I'm... I'm trying to find myself." Klaus could easily tell that was a lie but he decided not to point it out because it obviously must be something she's not supposed to talk about or wished not to talk about.

He understood her.

"Go to Europe or Paris and do it, it's more dramatic." (Y/n) smiled widely at his strangeness. She could tell they were gonna get along just well. "I'll take note of that." Klaus went back to searching the dumpster which made (Y/n) peak in. "So what're you looking for?" Klaus shrugged nonchalantly as he continued to search. "Just a little something something." He said without looking at her. "Do you mind if I just hang out right here? I promise I won't disturb you." "Yeah, yeah, of course. You're always welcome to hang with your good ol scrub daddy." (Y/n) smiled and leaned against the dumpster as Klaus continued his search.

She sighed and said what was on her mind. "Ever lay awake at night and think about what it'd be like to die in a fire?" Klaus stopped after he digested what she had just said and him and Ben slowly looked at each other with disturbed, terrified expressions. "Who the heck invited her here?" Ben said. "So tell me about yourself and that dark mind of yours." Klaus said nervously, desperately trying to change the subject. "Well I interned at the prosthetic hospital, biggest regret of that day, and today is my last day. I play a lot of piano, I can actually see the world as it really is so everyone calls me a huge realist."

Klaus froze again but this time with a smile. Ben rolled his eyes since he knew very well that Klaus loved to tease realists to mess with their minds and irk them. He threw his arms over the edge of the dumpster and gave her a dopey, adorable, dorky smile. "Did you know the moon landings were fake?" (Y/n) looked him dead in the eye. "You believe in the moon?" Klaus chuckled, "You're good." "It's a gift." (Y/n) shrugged.

Ben watched her from his spot on the railing. She gave off an... unsettling yet welcoming aura. (Y/n) looked directly at him with a raised eyebrow. Ben flinched. Could she see him? He waved at her to see if he'd get a reaction. "Can you-" "I feel like someone's watching me." She said, cutting Ben off unknowingly. "It's just my dead brother that follows me around," Klaus said like it was completely normal in society "I don't think he's ever seen an extreme chaotic lesbian before." Ben and (Y/n) both snapped their heads at Klaus and said "What?" at the same time. "I'm (sexuality) not an 'extreme' or 'chaotic' lesbian."

( Author Chan: Sorry if you are a lesbian )

"And I have seen a lesbian before!" Ben pouted. "Just calm your horny gayness if you ever meet my famous sister." Klaus responded as he continued his useless search. (Y/n) glared and rolled her eyes, leaning back against the dumpster again with her arms crossed over her chest. "Ya know, I feel like we're really connecting." Klaus said from inside the dumpster. "Yeah, I guess." (Y/n) said, unsure of what he was going off on. "So if I ever need a place to stay, I can just room with you!" (Y/n)'s eyes widened. "What?" "Yeah, we'll get bunk beds and-" (Y/n) cut him off. "Sorry but I don't really stay in one place. I use my freedom nearly everyday."