Run Boy Run Pt.5

Song Choice: Milky Chance - Stolen Dance

Hazel didn't know what to do but his best guess was that this girl was bad news so he brought his gun back up again, putting his finger on the trigger. "You asked for it, kid." The bullet left the gun quickly and Five screamed out a death cry. "NO!" The bullet entered the front of (Y/n)'s hip and exited in the back of her hip, she stumbled back abit from the sudden impact. Blood rushed it's way out freely through her shirt and down her leg. (Y/n) collapsed to the ground in a grunt full of pain.

Five's head spun. Was this real life? He forced himself to get off the ground as he spacial jumped over to her body. (Y/n) was still on the ground panting heavily in pain. It felt like a knife was being stuck into her skin very slowly. Five felt tears spring in the sides of his eyes. "(Y/n) stay with me! I'll get you out of here! I promise! Just keep breathing!" 'I should've just screwed my gut and rescued her. Now she's going to die all because of me!'

Five tried to lift her up but she gripped his arm tightly. "FUck!" She squealed out which made Five's heart squeeze a little bit. "Why did he ha-have to hit me where my cramp was!" She whined out and Five looked at her like she was crazy. How could she joke at a time like this? (Y/n) lifted herself up with the help of Five's shoulder and wiped the blood off her body as much as she could. Five was still kneeling on the ground but now in utter confusion.

(Y/n) lifted up her skirt/shorts and grabbed a glock gun from a gun carrier near her underwear. "Don't worry about me, Five." She said, her back facing Five who was still on the ground in extreme confusion. She turned around slightly with a dangerous glint in her eye. "I smell fear on them."

Cha Cha went up to Hazel with her gun ready to shoot at any moment. "Who the hell is that?" She asked as she noticed the girl running through the clothes for a sneak attack. "I don't know!" Cha Cha saw how the girl got right back up after she was shot which made her wonder... Her suspicions were correct when she caught a glimpse of the girl's face through the spaces of the clothes. "Holy shit..." She said to herself and her partner turned to her. "What?" Cha Cha faced him too. "That's (Y/n) (L/n). From the-" The name clicked in Hazel's brain right away and he felt fear creep up on him. "Oh my god you're right." "Get her first." Cha Cha ordered. "Everyone wants her head and they pay big bucks for who gets the job done." "Really?" Hazel's eyes widened, thinking of how much money he could get and he could maybe get out of the commission. "She's already dead." Hazel said, determined. "Be careful. She doesn't play with fire," Cha Cha warned "she plays with explosions."

Cha Cha found her first while she was running and unleashed a shot from her gun, prompting (Y/n) to flip backwards so as to avoid the blast, landing in a crouch. Cha Cha proceeded to walk up to (Y/n) as she stood up, where the two stare at one another, (Y/n) with a smile and Cha Cha with a frown. Cha Cha tightened her fist, and threw a simple forward punch towards (Y/n)'s face, which was deflected with a harsher punch from (Y/n), causing Cha Cha to stumble back.

Hazel picked up something from one of the racks. ""Elastic wrist splint"" It read. "Yes!" He silently cheered. Hazel then saw the commotion and leapt in to take Cha Cha's place in battle. He dashed forward, unleashing a flurry of several punches, resetting each time instead of redirecting his blows, as (Y/n) simply dodged each attack, moving her body swiftly in order to avoid them in a very laid back, but extremely effective style. With every unsuccessful punch, elbow, kick, and shot from his gun, Hazel continued to move forward as his last three blows brought him to a knee, where he attempted a roundhouse kick, allowing (Y/n) to deliver a spinning hook kick, knocking Hazel to the ground, the former's guard completely open on the left side.

(Y/n) was about to move in to give another hit but Cha Cha stepped back in and shot (Y/n) right in the throat. (Y/n) gasped and held her throat tightly as blood spilled out and down her shirt. She clenched her jaw in pain but removed her hands anyway. Her neck was now covered in blood but there was no injury, no shot wound anywhere on her neck even though there was one a second ago.

Five finally decided to step in, spacial jumping to Cha Cha and slashed her shoulder with a knife then spacial jumped back away to his hiding spot, feeling like he shouldn't get too much in the way of (Y/n)'s battle. While now on the ground, Cha Cha growled in anger, to which (Y/n) responded by performing a drop kick. However, Cha Cha dodged by rolling away, and subsequently springing up to attack once again.

"Nowhere to run now, girly." Cha Cha said, smirking under her mask as she held up her gun. "Watch me woman." (Y/n) said as she smirked back. (Y/n) countered through a pull in redirection of force technique, pulling Cha Cha's arm in with her own left arm, and performing a well-executed ax kick to hit Cha Cha on the chin, before kicking her in the stomach with a perfect side kick. (Y/n) then began to push Cha Cha back with harsh, no-mercy kicks, now on the offensive, as Cha Cha tried to counter her movements with her gun. (Y/n) was able to effortlessly push Cha Cha back against a clothing rack, until she shot a blast directly toward (Y/n)'s feet. (Y/n), however, backflipped effortlessly, and she landed perfectly on a bench in the store, before sitting, awaiting someone's next attack.

Cha Cha was about to get up and go after her but Hazel was already on it so Cha Cha chased after Five. As Hazel approached her, (Y/n) smiled, taunting him, before Hazel said, "There's a white flag over there and you may as well start waving it now." (Y/n) scoffed and whispered threateningly, "The only shit I will be waving is your decapitated head on a stick in front of your weeping mother." Hazel's eyes widened and all he could think was '...good lord' before he unleashed another attack. (Y/n) countered, and began to kick Hazel back. Hazel unleashed another blast from his gun, which (Y/n) blocked. The two spar briefly, hand to hand, before Hazel grabbed (Y/n)'s foot, and pulled her closer to throw her, only for (Y/n) to perfectly counter, before grappling Hazel and used his momentum to throw him into a clothing rack.

Hazel got back up with Cha Cha now by his side and they were both ready to start shooting again, (Y/n) being ready for another attack. But then Five grabbed her forearm and pulled her with him over to a display. "Shit! Come on!" Before the two could escape the cops came. "Got him!" While Hazel and Cha Cha were distracted by the sudden sirens and lights, Five shoved (Y/n) and himself on the ground out of the two partners' sight.

They heard the two exchange words. "The bastard jumped again." "Come on, let's go." Five was drenched in sweat as he took a deep breath and turned to thank (Y/n) for defending him and to make sure she was okay. But when he turned fully around where she was supposed to be, she was gone. 'Shit.' He looked down to see a piece of paper in her recent place. He picked it up and unfolded it carefully. It said,

Worrying won't get you anywhere, you know. It's better to just be carefree.
See ya later mr. I'm from the future <3"
~ (Y/n)

~

"Five?" Allison asked as Five stomped past her and Luther. "What the hell happened to you?" "Are you okay? Can we help?" Five grabbed Luther's hand, that was reaching out to touch him, harshly and growled out his words, "There's nothing you can do. There's nothing any of you can do." Five went straight to his room, a lump in his throat.

His siblings could never imagine what he has gone through during that horrible apocalypse. He caught himself thinking about (Y/n). Everytime he sees her he uncovers something shocking about her but that only causes more questions to keep him up at night. She took down two of the best assassins there is. Where did she learn how to fight like that? Why did she ditch him? What is she not telling him? What is she hiding?