Changes Pt.5

Song Choice: Hamilton - Your Obedient Servant

"When are you going to realize you can't just blame all your flaws and failures on (Y/n)?" Five tried to reason.

"When you go through puberty." Tana replied, being occupied with cranking up the temperature of the pool of acid by the wheel.

(Y/n) sighed, not even bothering to fight back anymore. It was over. They lost. "I'm sorry guys." The three guys looked over to her. "By coming back I just brought another problem with me. I should've just stayed away. This is the last time I try to be good because I failed. So bad. I really do belong with the Facility, becoming a hero was just a silly little unreachable impossible fantasy, one that can never come true-" "Shut up." Five growled which shocked (Y/n) as she turned to him with a slightly hurt expression.

Five glared at her. "This isn't your fault, so don't you dare take this as an excuse to give up. We've come this far so we're not turning back. And I swear to you this won't be your final day. Just hold on tight and I'll find us a way out of this. I promise." Five stated sternly to her while escaping through her bright eyes.

(Y/n) studied his face for any sign of a lie and was shocked to realize that he really was going to get them back to safety. But she knew that he still didn't know how.

Instead of basically just waiting to be killed, Diego was observing his surroundings to find some sort of method of escape. Until his eyes landed on the key of survival. Diego nudged Klaus and used his head to motion over to Melanie who looked like she was trying to use her hands as a push up bra to occupy herself as she waited until she was needed. Klaus looked at her then back at Diego with a contemplating expression. Diego, on the other hand, was looking determined about his idea.

"Hey." Diego whispered, loud enough for Melanie to hear but quiet enough for Tana not to. Melanie looked around her in confusion then pointed at herself questioningly. 'Literally who else would I be talking to, you're the only here.' Diego said in his mind from Melanie slowness. Nonetheless, he nodded and she bashfully smiled as she walked over to him while playing with her long pale hair.

"Hey Diego." She said with a dreamy look on her face. "Name a price." Diego stated, cutting to the chase. "Name a price and I'll get it to you if you let us go." Melanie contemplated, she would honestly do anything for money. It was one of her five favorite things in the world: Sex, garter belts, dry shampoo, Rami Malek, and then money.

"Anything I can buy shit and pills with." She declared. "But I want it upfront." Diego blinked, she was supposed to be stupid enough to just take their word. "What? Why?" Melanie shrugged, "This isn't the first time someone has bribed me. And 6 out of 7 times they didn't give me the money in the end. So I'll take anything in your pockets I guess." 'Fuck.' Diego mentally cursed.

"Don't worry, don't worry. I got this." Klaus said as he shifted around to get his hands close to his back pocket and threw out 4 crinkled single dollars. Diego cursed again, that's it!?

Melanie bent down, putting her weight on her heels in order to not ruin her boots, and counted the thin pieces of valuable paper. She snickered then stood back up, looking down at them. "Sorry but my dealer requires at least 6 bucks for a one bottle of the pills I like." Diego started panicking, this was supposed to work. "Just take the 4 dollars." He begged desperately. "I can get you cheaper ones though!" Klaus offered, thinking of multiple dealers at once that keep everything cheap.