Extra Ordinary Pt.2

Song Choice: Fitz and The Tantrums - Out of my League

Five sat in the car, still waiting. A group of little boys played soccer across the street. Five watched them with a frown. He wished he had that when he was a kid... The laughter of children died down which brought confusion to Five. But then suddenly the world around him turned to rubble. The apocalypse. He got out of the car when his breathing hitched and his spun as he looked around to see nothing but the remains of the world. "No." He muttered which soon turned into screams.

"Five. Five! Hey, Five."

A familiar voice and the sound of knocking brought Five back to reality. "No!" He yelled out at the sudden change in atmosphere. The left car door opened the reveal Number 1, Luther. "Five! What are you-?" Luther cut himself off when he heard Five's panting. "You okay?" "You shouldn't be- How did you find me?" Luther nodded his head to the back of the car and the two turned around to find Klaus slow dancing with himself. "Um can you give me some privacy please?" Klaus asked before Five chucked the nearest object at him. "Get out!" He shouted with annoyance. "You can't be here! I'm in the middle of something."

Klaus crawled up to the front as he said, "I'm only here because I wanna see if the reason you're staring at that building is to stalk that g-" Five knew what he was gonna say next so he yelled over him. "Does that mouth of yours ever shut up?" Klaus' eyes darted in multiple directions and he pursed his lips. "Well no offense Five because I think I'd be a better stalker than you because I just found her." Five furrowed his brows but followed Klaus' eyes to see what he was pointing at. It was (Y/n). She was walking out of the building with a box most likely filled with stuff from her office. "There she is! Hi (Y/n)!" Klaus said, directing his last words more to (Y/n) than his brothers even though she couldn't hear him.

"Quiet!" Five barked, his eyes darting to Luther who raised his eyebrows, thinking he was telling him to be quiet even though he didn't say anything. "Don't tell me to be quiet. Tell the druggie to be quiet." Luther mumbled. Klaus saw Ben following her and raised a brow. 'What was he doing?'

The three just awkwardly watched as (Y/n) walked down the sidewalk until a luxurious limo pulled up beside her and she showed no hesitation in hopping in with a smile. Five couldn't tell if someone she knew picked her up or if she just hopped in a strangers car because they lured her in with something and now she just got kidnapped because of curiosity. What? Five couldn't help but think of worst case scenarios. It could save someone else's life one day, you never know.

"She just got picked up in a LIMO." Klaus gasped out as his eyes widened and his mouth hung open. "Why is she so much cooler than you?" He whined, causing both Five and Luther to roll their eyes. Klaus could sense silence was coming so he stopped it by saying to Five. "So any luck finding your one-eyed man?" "No." Five whispered. Luther looked back and forth between them. "What's he talkin' about?" Five rolled his eyes. "Does it matter? It's Klaus." He sighed. "What do you want, Luther?"

"Um So, Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death. So I need you to come back to the academy, all right? It's important." "'It's important'." Five scoffed. "You have no concept of what's important." An awkward silence passed through the car so Klaus decided to blurt out in pure awkwardness, "Hey! Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" He laughed loudly which came off as obnoxious to his two brothers. "It was so painful." "What are you still doing here?" Luther rudely interrupted. "Ay, ay, ay. What? I What? I need an excuse to hang out with my family?" "We're trying to have a serious conversation." Luther mentioned, motioning to himself and Five.