The Day That Was Pt.2

Song Choice: Porcelain Black - Pretty Little Psycho

"So was your mom suddenly just like 'someone take me to the hospital I'm ready to give birth'?" (Y/n) asked the two siblings as they all stood outside the station together, looking like idiots or kids waiting for their mom to come back. "Whatever. But was Lana like when you were a kid? Was she a good female figure as a sort of mother?" Allison asked to which (Y/n) responded with an excited nod. "Of course she was! Although one time she let me electrocute myself with an electric cord on my 11th birthday." (Y/n) said as she looked into the distance as she basically had a flashback to that day. "But we'd hang out loads like a mother daughter day. Sometimes we'd go to fundraisers that were run by the kids and laugh at them saying 'Haha your mom is in the hospital!'. It's really fun." (Y/n) said with a batshit grin like what she said was normal.

Allison and Five looked at each other with worried expressions.

"Damn, what are you into (Y/n)?" Five said, a little more scared of her than he'd like to admit. But, of course, still liked her just as much.

Allison shook her head and put her hands up. "Wait, so do you still celebrate normal holidays? Or maybe you don't celebrate birthdays maybe it's like a cultural thing." (Y/n) nodded her head. "We still celebrate birthdays but we don't celebrate a majority of Holidays. But Halloween is a huge deal to us." Allison felt pity for the young girl who barely celebrated any fun holidays.

"Wait, so do you even know anything about Christmas?" "Hey! Of course I do!" (Y/n) said defensively. "Then tell me why Christmas is a holiday." "Easy. Baby Jesus was born and he..." She paused, trying to think of something else. "did magic?" Five let out a chuckle at her cluelessness.

"I do know that it's mostly all about gifts." (Y/n) said proudly, tilting her chin up. "Christmas is not about presents." Five said in a matter-of-fact way. "Then what's it about?" (Y/n) whined. Five looked back in between (Y/n) and Allison, realizing he actually didn't know very much about the holiday. "J-Jesus?" He was going to say that it's about spending time with family and friends but it feels as if all the holidays are about that. (Y/n) groaned. "Whatever. The only good thing about Christmas is the eggnog."

Allison leaned to the side a little to see if Diego was coming or not. When she didn't see him she took this as a chance to try and call Vanya to clean things up with her. When she dialed her number, the voicemail Vanya voice answered instead of who she wanted.

"This is Vanya. Leave a message, I'll get back to you." The phone beeped and Allison began her message as Five and (Y/n) leaned against the wall with their shoulders touching. "Hey, Vanya, it's me. I just wanted to... Things gotten so messed up. And all I ever wanted was to be a good sister to you. Guess I pretty much failed at that. But you need to call me. Okay? I love you, sis." The receiver clicked when she hung up.

"Is anyone else hungry?" (Y/n) asked. "Yes, I'm very hungry." Allison said with a sigh and her disappointed face. "Okay because if we run fast enough we might be able to catch the food truck that passed by." Five nodded, almost liking the idea. The reason why the two of them seemed to click so well is because they basically fueled each other's fires. Similar to the saying "the blind leading the blind".

Diego finally walked out of the building and the trio gathered around him. "So?" Five asked. "You're welcome." Diego held out the file and (Y/n) felt her body move in a panic as she tried to snatch the file from Diego. Diego still didn't entirely trust (Y/n) (but still more than Luther) so he moved the file out of her reach. "Woah! Don't get aggressive with me." (Y/n) gulped at her sloppy job of trying to get the file, glancing at Five who ignored the observation that could've been a huge clue to what was to come.

Allison rolled her eyes and grabbed the file from Diego's hands, not wanting to waste any more time than they already have. What she saw horrified her. "Holy shit." "What?" "Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody."

The four horsemen rushed back to the car and Diego sped off. Maybe a little too fast. "Deigo, the speed limit is 15!" Allison said in a panic as she held her arm out in front of (Y/n) in case of a crash or abrupt stop. "I don't care I'm going 40 cause of how embarrassed I am." Diego said as he barely made the yellow light. "Why?" "Apparently they think I killed Patch!"

(Y/n) sunk in her seat in shame.

( Author: Also just a little side note in my opinion
Five, MC, Diego, & Allison literally are the four horsemen of the apocalypse
White Horse (represents Holy Spirit) = Allison
Red Horse (represents war) = Five
Black Horse (represents justice) = Diego
Pale Horse (represents death) = (Y/n) )

~

"Be careful, okay? We don't know what Peabody's capable of." Allison said as they all closed their doors and began to make their way up the lawn. "Yeah, he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him. Looked kinda scrawny." Diego said, not really paying much mind to Allison's words. "Yeah, well, so are most serial killers and mass murderers." Allison sassed then motioned towards (Y/n). "I mean, look at her." "Thanks." (Y/n) said as she texted on her phone while leaning inside the car so no one could see what or who she was texting. "Good point." Diego said but then turned around, along with the other two, to look at what was taking (Y/n) so long. Diego stopped and slightly slouched, "We're all waiting (Y/n)."

"Sorry!" (Y/n) called out, pressing 'send' on her phone after receiving a disturbing message then running up to the others, smiling cheerfully as if saying 'ready!'. They turned towards the house once again but this time Allison sneaking off to the back.

"So what's this guy want with Vanya?" Diego asked as they reached the front steps. "I don't know." Five replied with a growing smirk. "How about we ask him after we kill him?" (Y/n) finally understood what Allison was doing and silently copied, using her trained leg strength to jump high enough to grab the gutters and pulled herself onto the roof of the porch, climbing across the roof to the back of the house as well. Diego put his arm out in front of the small male before Five could get any closer to the door. "Whoa, whoa. Hey, look, I'm gonna burst through-" The boys turned around to notice both girls gone.

"You know what? It would be nice for people just to stick to-" Five also got the silent memo and spacial jumped out of Diego's sight. "The plan." Diego finished and sighed. "Great." He took a deep breath and took a step back, readying his body then jumping through the glass of the door. He let out grunts and groans as his body smashed to the ground, inhaling sharply as he stood up.

"Subtle." Allison said as the three of them walked up to Diego who was groaning as he stood up. Five twisted and pulled the doorknob and looked towards Diego with furrowed brows, "You know, the door was unlocked." Allison chuckled and crossed her arms as Diego began to explore the house, "Yeah, well, my way works just fine. Spread out. Yell if you, uh you know, you're in trouble."
The trio all sighed in unison. "Wow." Said Five. "Inspiring leadership." Said (Y/n). "One of the greats." Said Allison.

The next 1-2 chapters will be a little shorter than usual so that I can make a very big action in this story it's own chapter. Super excited to see how you guys will react to it! *evil laughter*

Also guys don't worry I don't worry plan on discontinuing this book, my updating schedule is to post once every weekend whether it be Friday, Saturday or Sunday.