The Frankel Footage

( WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER )

Song Choice: Whitesnake - Here I Go Again

"The hell is wrong with you, Luther?" Five chased after Luther toward the bar. "I just told you the world's gonna end in ten days."

"Yeah, well, you're always saying that." Luther stated with no care.

Five tugged him back before he could walk away. "And so far, I've been right."

"Look, you want to go save the world? Knock yourself out. All right? I already got a job."
"Wait, you work in this shithole?"
"Yeah. Well, my boss owns the place. I'm his body man."
"What's that? Like a masseuse or something?"
"Okay, you can make fun all you want, but I take good care of Mr. Ruby."

Five almost flinched from shock. "Wait, Ruby? The Jack Ruby, the gangster who shot Oswald?" "Yeah, the one and only." Luther responded with pride as he looked over at said gangster. "Well, it finally happened. That gorilla DNA has taken over your mind." Five retorted.

"Hey, watch it, all right? Jack's a good friend. Let's not forget you've had a way worse friend than him, huh?" Luther spat, accusing Five of being a hypocrite.

Five's eyes widened, caught off guard over the hinting at (Y/n). He clenched his jaw and glared. "This has nothing to do with her. You're Number One. Número Uno. Remember?"

"There is no Number One. Not anymore. Not in 1963. Look, I've been stranded here alone for a year. What did you expect?"
"I get it, all right? You watched Pogo die, the world exploded, and I marooned your big dumb ass in time. I'm sorry, okay? But I'm asking for your help, Luther. The Umbrella Academy needs you."
"It doesn't need me. It never did."

"Luther, honey," One of the southern belle waitresses approached them, "Jack's about to lose it on some half-wit. A little help?

Luther grumbled and began to walk away.

"Luther, wait."

"Listen. You're the genius who said we should jump. Right? You're the one who got us stuck here. And you're the one who brought Vanya. So if there is a doomsday coming, she's probably the cause. And if I was gonna do something about it, it sure as hell is not gonna be with you." Luther snapped.

His words made Five back down as he only watched Luther take care of the man in the back. "Dad should've left him on the moon." He mumbled to himself. It was now where (Y/n)'s absence was hitting him because if she was here then he would have someone to help him in this desperate time of need.

He really was missing her.

But there was nothing he could do about it.

He took another sip of his drink to buzz the rising pain away then got up to leave. That's when he found a small package in his pocket labeled "The Frankel Footage". He remembered Hazel slipping something in his pocket before the jump and assumed that this must've been it.

He started toward the door until he passed a young woman that made him do a double take with whiplash.

He chased after the girl who was walking beside a guy slightly taller than her and tapped her shoulder. The girl and boy stopped their conversation to turn to him with confused faces. Five had his wide eyes on the girl who looked to be maybe in her late 20s or early 30s. She had long (H/c) Bombshell styled hair and a (S/c) skin tone, wearing a bright pink high neck shift dress. She looked just like (Y/n) aside from the bone structure. "(Y/n)?" He accidentally let out in a heartfelt tone.

The woman perked up and turned to the guy she was with. "This is the universe's sign that we should name the baby (Y/n) if it's a girl!" She said with a southern belle accent, touching her stomach that didn't even have a baby bump yet. The guy sighed, "We already agreed on Charlotte if it's a girl. If we want another one after it and it's a girl again, then we can name it (Y/n)."

"But what if we never get a second girl? I want at least one person in my family named (Y/n)!" The woman whined and the man squinted at her, "Why are you so obsessed with that name?"

The young woman darted her eyes around nervously. "Um... it was my... my... my gran-great grandmother's name!" She shot him a big fake smile. "No it's because of your favorite actress (Y/n) (last name of a 60s actress with your first name), isn't it?" He accused with a finger.

"...No..."

The man sighed, holding back a smile. "What am I going to do with you?" The woman folded her hands together and bat her eyelashes. "Help me make sure our soon to be kid names their future kid (Y/n)?" The man replied with a chuckle and the woman gasped before looking back at Five.

"I'm sorry, dear. Did you think I was someone else?" Five swallowed with a crushed expression and nodded, "Yeah sorry, you look just like my friend."

She nodded and was about to say something else but her husband, Five concluded to that due to the matching rings and talk of a baby, grabbed her arm and said, "Honey, they're waiting for you to play the piano. Let's not be late." The woman nodded and linked arms with him as they walked away.

Five was able to hear the beginning of their new conversation before they walked too far.

"I just hope our baby will stay away from this 'rock music' that's getting popular, I want them to be into classical music so they can play the piano like me and my own mother." The woman said in worry and her husband replied, "They can do both." The woman huffed, "No, they can't. And what if they make my grandchild not want to play piano? It can't be both into rock and play piano, that's just not a thing."