The White Violin Pt.5 (Final Part)

Song Choice: Matt Maltese - As The World Caves In

"NOW!"

All four boys ran from their direction toward Vanya but in a flash, literally a bright flash, four beams were now holding the boys up in the air with mist coming out of them.

(Y/n) watched helplessly from the audience as she didn't know what to do. She had the mind to just shoot Vanya right there and then, since she had a close enough shot and Vanya seemed to be distracted, but she had a feeling the siblings would never forgive her for doing something that bad outside of the plan. Even though (Y/n) used to think that the death of the problem would always solve everything.

That's when she noticed Allison right behind Vanya with a gun pointed right at her head, tears streaming down her face.

'Oh thank god I don't have to do it.' (Y/n) said mentally.

Allison kept her stance for a while and (Y/n) kept trying to hurry her in her mind. 'I know taking a life is hard, but the more you wait and think about it the less chance you will actually do it. Come on, Allison, end this.' Sure she felt horribly bad for thinking in such a way, especially because she's trying to purify her morals, but she felt as if there really was no other way.

Allison took a breath and moved the gun to the side of Vanya's head, still having it point straight, and shot.

Vanya seemed to be caught off guard in shock as she dropped the boys and slightly bent backwards, a beam shooting out of her core and out the ceiling window. The lights went back to normal and Vanya dropped her violin as she collapsed in Allison's arms who quickly laid her down. Everyone quickly got up and ran to their sister's side.

(Y/n) remained in the audience but for a moment thought Vanya had a heart attack.

"Is she alive? She is? Yeah?" Luther said as Allison nodded with a sappy smile. "Oh, thank God." Klaus breathed out. "We did it. We saved the world." Luther said, him and Allison rocking back and forth.

The girl in the audience smiled at the family, happy she got to serve them in the name of good. Five turned his head to her from the stage and gave her a grateful smile, mentally thanking her for all her help. She smiled back and bowed her head as a "it was my pleasure".

After he turned back, she looked up at the broken window at the ceiling that revealed the night sky. She saw a shooting star and made a wish in her mind, 'I wish that me and Five will ge- No. I don't care about what happens to me. I wish that at least Five gets a happy ending.'

She squinted her eyes as her smile dropped. 'Hey that shooting star is getting kinda close.'

She walked toward the aisle to try and get a better look. She stared up at the sky as she called out, "Hey guys is that shooting star coming right at us or is my fucked up mind trying to make me look like a fool?"

Everyone got up to take a look at what the crazy girl was looking at. Klaus was the first to speak, "No I'm pretty sure that big Moon rock is coming towards us." "That's not good." Luther worriedly breathed out as everyone stared in disbelief and horror. "So this is it, huh? So much for... saving the world." Klaus said as he stared into the distance and played with his dog tag, getting teary eyed. "If only Sir Reginald could see us right now, huh? The Umbrella Academy. A total failure." Diego said.

(Y/n) still stared as she was trying to convince herself they were all having a shared hallucination, in the back of her head saying 'I can't believe I called it a shooting star out loud, oh my god they probably think I'm an idiot.'