Changes Pt.7

Song Choice: Beauty and the Beast - Evermore

Klaus also finally made it up the steps and ran to Five's side where the ex hitman was hesitating on every move he made. Klaus stuck his hand out, in the direction of one of the buttons, and said, "Maybe this one-" Five smacked his hand before he could do anything else. He also pushed Klaus away as he said, "Klaus you're stressing me out!"

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god." (Y/n) stressed as she started to feel the heat radiating from the pool. Yes it's true that she wished for death as a punishment for all the wrongs she's done in her lawless life but of course when she was finally granted her wish it was at the worst possible time, one where she was needed the most.

Her panicked mind was doing laps around hundreds of thoughts. She started having a meltdown as she started confessing and apologizing to her most terrible sins. "I'm sorry that I one time replaced a mannequin in a store with an embalmed corpse of the owner's brother. I gotta admit it was pretty clever of me but I'm so sorry! And another time when I made a meat statue of Miss Lana out of a ground up corpse of a child, I'm so sorry and I so heavily regret it! And I'm sorry I placed bomb threats when I was bored!"

Five felt himself sweat as (Y/n) got lowered closer to death and he still had no idea on how to stop it. "You know what? Fuck it." He mumbled and held his breath before pushing the lever back up to try and reverse the direction of the crane.

That plan failed. It failed in the most terrible way.

The crane suddenly bent and started dropping (Y/n)'s body at a much more alarmingly fast speed. Five swore he blacked out for a second, not being able to comprehend what was going to happen.

All in the same seconds as the drop, Klaus thought fast and launched himself across the surface of the small acid pool, tackling (Y/n) by the waste and landed both of them on the other side of the steel platform that surrounded the pool in a circle. (Y/n) was now laying safe on the platform in Klaus' arms. She was still tied up along with the crane's chain connected to her wrappings but the chain was long enough that she didn't get dragged in when the tip of the crane completely dipped in the acid, it's rusty metal sizzling as it burned.

(Y/n) was panting heavily as she thought that if Klaus wasn't either brave or stupid then that could've been her sizzling and burning to non-existance. She looked up at Klaus with her (E/c) eyes almost bulging out of their sockets. "Kl-Klaus! Y-You saved me!" She managed to get out in her shaken up state.

Klaus exhaled in relief that his impulse action succeeded and he hugged (Y/n) tightly, his heart now being able to return to it's normal steady rate. "Of course. How would anyone be supposed to rest in peace after getting killed like that?"

(Y/n) let out a small laugh and then directed her eyes at Five who was covering his ears and squeezing his eyes shut, leaning against the railing. He didn't think he would ever recover after hearing (Y/n)'s body disintegrate to and past the bones. But he didn't hear a loud splash. He slowly revealed his senses and looked over to (Y/n) who was alive and well in the safety of Klaus' arms. They locked eyes and he leisurely lowered his arms in a relaxed, relieved fashion. Her eyes and smile lit up reassuringly, making him grin sappily at her.

Klaus assisted (Y/n) with stripping and freeing her of the ropes, duct tape, the chain, and unhooked her, them both still being seated on the ground. She shook off the looser binds in advance to Five running up to her and collapsing to the floor to put his arms around her waist. (Y/n) sighed happily and departed from Klaus, pulling Five into a tight loving embrace.