The Majestic 12 Pt.1

Song Choice: Taylor Swift - Dear John

"So, what's the plan?" Lila asked as she, Five and Diego hid beside a car to try and get into the party in the building they were near.

"We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time." Diego whispered and Lila slowly turned to Five with a lost look, "What the hell's he talking about?" "Find the old man and get out fast." Five summed up, not looking at her. Diego turned back, "That's what I said."

He was the first to sneak next to the next car in front of them.

"After you." Lila said to the hit man behind her. He glared at her coldly with knowing eyes.

"What, I can't be polite?" She asked with a shrug.

"Cut the crap." He said with a sour, evil smile that almost made her face falter.

"All right? My dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but I don't trust you for a second. I was acquainted with the original heartthrob traitor so I know what kind of games you like to play."

They exchanged mean smiles. "O ye of little faith." "Stick it up your ass."

She scoffed and turned, Five dropping his smile in a beat and returned to glaring so hard that if looks could kill her head would be on fire.

The three of them scurried through the parking lot and snuck in undetected, Five grabbing a drink on his way in as slow mariachi music and chatter filled his ears.

The three walked around, all of their eyes running all over the room. "I don't see Dad anywhere." Diego said.

"Just keep an eye out for the Majestic Twelve. I got the upstairs. Diego, try not to do anything too stupid." Lila chuckled with a sharp smile, knowing that he was hinting to her.

Five went upstairs and once he saw some suspicious men, he began to follow them and finally spacial jumped into the room he saw them go in.

He looked around trying to identify where he jumped to until knowing he was in a closet. He then looked through the blinds to see a group of men in tuxes with cigars.

"The president is continuing to make inquiries into Roswell and the other crash sites, gentlemen. And, as you know, we cannot allow him to get his nose into our business. I've confirmed the motorcade will indeed be turning left on Elm Street. We'll have our people in place." One of the men said.

But then a man with his back turned to Five and a familiar voice spoke up. "Gentlemen, this plan of yours seems ill-timed. It's going to be a turkey shoot."

Not realizing he made a sound, the man turned around which revealed his face to be Sir Reginald Hargreeves himself. "Dad?" Five let out as a whisper from surprise.

Reginald hushed the men and grabbed a fire iron to go to the same closet Five was in. Five backed up as he got closer. It wasn't until Reginald was ready to poke through the blinds with the fire iron when Five jumped out of the closet and back into the hallway.

He took deep breaths from the close call until he turned to a man in a white suit. He quickly noticed it was one of the men who killed Hazel. "Shit."

The man aggressively grabbed Five as the fight begun, Five not doing so well as his spacial jumps were failing. Diego ran up the stairs to help but was grabbed by two more men in white suits. Lila finally followed from the steps but after some consideration she chose to help Five instead of an outnumbered Diego who was calling for her help. She kicked off her heels and grabbed the knife Diego threw at the wall.