Changes Pt.6

Song Choice: Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me

"And your split ends aren't and will never be attractive!" Tana yelled. "You said I made them look hot." Melanie mentioned. Tana bent her fingers and knuckles in rage as red cracks were basically being created in her eyes. "I was being SARCASTIC you absolute idiotic, foul smelling manatee!" Melanie squinted at the brunette. "Are you always on your period? Why are you always so angry?! Like all the time! Like calm down Onision." She insulted. Tana flailed her arms around, "I don't even know who that is!"

Melanie huffed. "Well if you thrusted yourself," she bumped her chest with Tana's as a form of challenging her authority "out of the past and get with the 19th century-" "IT'S THE 21ST CENTURY!!" Tana snapped, which only made the ditzy girl snicker and plant a hand on her hip. "Nice try but I'm not that stupid, I know that it's 2019."

Five felt his energy and strength slowly come back from the effects of the knockout syndrome. When he was certain he had enough, he created a blue glow from his spacial jump out of the tight binds. Once he was out, he made sure the girls were too preoccupied with fighting to notice his escape.

"You one time forgot how to breathe! That's how stupid you are!"
"Wel-"
"ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SUCK IN YOU IMBECILE WITH ONE LONELY BRAIN CELL! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FORGET HOW TO BREATHE!?"

Five hastily tried to undo the ropes in knots but was facing difficulty. Unbeknownst to him, tight knot tying was one of the many things you had to excel in in the assassin route of the Despair Facility. He analyzed his surroundings around the room to try and find out where Tana could have hidden their weapons. She obviously didn't plan on any of them escaping since she just stashed them near the wall.

He looked over to make sure the girls were still distracted with each other, additionally noticing (Y/n) looking completely awkward just standing there.

"Oh yeah? Well your own clone would find you too repulsive to sleep with!"
"You don't know that!"
"I'm the smartest fucking person that has ever lived! I know everything! I'm always two steps ahead of all you mindless monkeys!"
"Oh so is that why your vagina is basically a dusty bookshelf?"

Assured that he'll be fine, Five quickly scampered over to their pile of weapons with light footsteps. He pocketed his and (Y/n)'s guns along with scooping up as many as Diego's knives as he could. He snuck back to his brothers and cut through the ropes and duct tape with one of Diego's knives.

Diego was about to make a break for it until Five harshly pulled him back by the sleeve.

"What're you doing, man?" Diego questioned in a sweaty panic with wrinkled brows. Five sternly glared at him, his adrenaline and heart rate at the same pace as his brothers. "No, we're not leaving without (Y/n). I lost her, then I got her back and I'm not going to lose her again." Diego looked at him like he was crazy. "She can handle herself." He growled out before turning to leave again but Five yanked him back once again.

"I said no!" Five barked, not caring the increased volume in his voice since the only threats in the room were yelling each other's ears off. "I don't care if I leave with an uneven amount of limbs. I refuse to leave without her!"

Diego stared down his shorter brother as he looked at Klaus, who was getting deja vu from Five's words but nodded in agreeance with him, and then at (Y/n) then back at Five. "Fine. But we gotta make it quick." Five looked at him in a thankful way prior to shooting his gaze at (Y/n) to quickly devise a plan to rescue her then escape.