Changes Pt.14

Song Choice: Britney Spears - Criminal

(Y/n) was about to say something but the distant chatter that grew closer cut her off. Five also heard it and turned to look down the other side of the hallway where three of his siblings were seemingly arguing as they walked.

Allison was in front of them and it looked like she was trying to speed walk away from Luther who was tailing her. Klaus, a few feet behind Luther, was chewing on his thumb nail with a face of upsetting confusion.

"Allison, we need to take action against her. She's too dangerous to be around an-" Luther said but wasn't able to finish when all three of them stopped at the sight of (Y/n).

"You again." Luther growled out, immediately glaring. He was about to walk toward her but Klaus grabbed his shoulder quickly. "No, no, no. She saved us last time I saw her!" "Because she wants to kill us herself!" Luther objected.

Five stepped aside and looked to (Y/n). She would have to defend herself on her own since his siblings already knew where he stood with her. She didn't spare Five a glance as she already knew she owed them her vows to the side of good, as well as an apology for everything she's done to them.

She stepped forward as the trio eyed her carefully, waiting for what she had to say for herself.

"I don't blame any of you if you see me as selfish, contemptible or a menace. And I still don't blame you if you never will see me as kind, generous or a faithful ally. Without a doubt, my actions (whether good or negative) will have an impact on my relationships with you all. But I would like to give you all my genuine apology for what I've done that has affected you all. I'm so sorry. I won't bother you with my reasoning behind my actions since it really was all with abominable intent and motive. I wish I could take back all of my negative actions, but I know I can't. All I can do is think about how much I regret them at 4am and try to make things right. Again, I'm so sorry."

The three studied her as she just stood there. She pursed her lips and squeezed her hands together in an attempt to calm down her anxiety. She didn't expect them to suddenly like her but she did wish that they would learn to eventually look past the things she's done in the past.

"I know that after all the betrayals you guys probably don't trust my sincerity and honesty. You all taught me that people who want healthy relationships will seek out people who make them feel safe rather than those who make them feel uneasy or make them doubt their loyalty. So I understand if you don't forgive me. Five made me realize that when it's tough for you to respect yourself, it's likely that others won't respect you either. A sense of pride and the right to respect yourself and your efforts will come from acting in a good manner with honest habits instead of mean ones. Our acts as people can either make us feel accomplished or regretful. Learning excellent behavior and putting it into practice on a regular basis will give you a sense of purpose. The greater our sense of purpose, the more determined we are to make positive changes in our lives. But I am scared that no matter how hard I try, I won't seem to get my life on the right track. It really is the truth when I say that I wish to be a good person. Being good has evident advantages, like a beneficial influence on others. Much to my surprise because of years of being told otherwise, I've learned that you're more likely to have a beneficial impact on other people's lives if they respect you rather than fear you. And I don't want to be looked at in fear anymore, I want to be looked at with delightfulness."

(Y/n) then started stuttering. "I..." She was mentally debating if it was even worth it to say, if it'd even do anything. Before her doubts could continue she quickly said it.