I Heard a Rumor Pt.4

Song Choice: ABBA - Angel Eyes

"There ya go sugar, try not to touch it until a scab forms." A nurse of the Despair Facility said as she splotched the cream on for the younger girl's severe burn mark on her head.

The nurse walked away which revealed the very angry face of Tana. When the grenade was thrown in her room unexpectedly, she was smart enough to get as far away from the source as possible in her room. She walked away with a few scratches from wood that got blasted onto her and small burn marks but the biggest change was on her head. She now had a bald spot on the top of her head from the top of her forehead to the other end of her head. The revealing skin was red and blotched with burnt pieces of skin. Her remaining brunette hair was also damaged. The explosion burnt off the ends of her long healthy, silky hair to around her shoulders but there were still multiple locks that were still long. The ends of her hairs were burnt black and crispy. It was not a very pleasing look. But Tana tried to keep her temper in check.

"It's really not that bad." Melanie, who was sitting next to her the whole time, said with encouragement. "I bet no one will even notice."

One of the members of the Facility walked past with a box in his arms but once his eyes landed on Tana, he burst out laughing and continued walking. His laughs echoing.

Tana tightened her fists in her lap as she glared at the wall she's been focusing on for awhile now. "No one... will notice?" She began. "No one... will notice? No one will notice?" Her voice got louder. "No one will notice?! No one will notice!!!?"

Melanie waved her hands at Tana, trying to calm her down. "Okay now."
"He noticed!" Tana whipped her head at Melanie and whipped her pointer finger in the boy's direction.
"Okay now."
"He noticed! I noticed!" She pointed at herself.
"Take it easy."
"You noticed!" She pointed at Melanie.
"I heard you."
"We all noticed!" She stretched her arms out dramatically.
"I got it."
"I noticed!"

Melanie spoke louder. "Forget about it, me and my big mouth." She said then rested her elbow on her knee with her chin in her hand.

"You know, I think this was the world telling me to do it." Tana said in a matter-of-fact way.

"Do what?"
"Kill (Y/n)."

"Now I'm no Frankenstein-" "Einstein." Tana corrected. "But isn't the whole point of her power is that she heals from everything?"

Tana rolled her eyes and adjusted her black suspender skirt and blazer. "I'd explain my plan to you but I can't speak low IQ. So don't think Melanie, that's my job. You're just the slut with useful muscles. Got it?"

Melanie let out an obnoxious loud laugh. "Hell yeah, I'm the best slut you'll find! My pussy is always ready for some catnip. Meow~"

Tana gagged at Melanie's dirty joke and stood up with straight, formal posture. "It won't be long till (Y/n)'s out of the picture and I'll be at the front of the line where I belong."

Melanie jumped to her feet next to the hothead. "Yeah! And I won't be number 3 anymore! I'll be number 2 in the Facility! And maybe someday I'll be number 1!"

Tana snapped her head toward Melanie with flared nostrils and a fiery glare. She slapped Melanie in the face but didn't let her face fall as she gripped her neck tightly and brought her closer, Melanie's gold choker pressing into her skin.

"No. You. Won't." Tana said in a low growl. She noticed Melanie's blushing face and drooling mouth with bedroom eyes and quickly shoved Melanie away from her by the neck when she noticed she was doing nothing but turning on the strawberry blonde. Tana marched down the hall with a horny Melanie following after until she stopped to look at the curvy girl.

"Is it too late to change your shirt?" Tana asked with a cringe as she looked at Melanie's t-shirt she was wearing that day. Melanie looked down at her white t-shirt that said in big pink bubble letters 'CUCK'.

~

"Why do I have to sit next to Klaus?" Five grumbled as he got into the drivers seat while Klaus got in the passengers and (Y/n) and Diego were in the back.

"Why, so you can sit next to (Y/n)?" Klaus asked, playfully.

"Well why do I have to sit next to (Y/n)?" Diego complained.

"I'm gonna ignore that." (Y/n) added to what Diego said.

Five groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm gonna die with three clowns." He spoke up. "Diego, Klaus. Switch spots."

Klaus, instead of getting out and going in through the other door, rolled out of his seat and into the back seats. He flailed his arms around to try and pull himself into the back, hitting both Diego and (Y/n) in the process. While his front half was squeezing his way to the back, his bottom half was still stuck in the front. He was kicking his legs as a boost but only succeeded in kicking the horn to make the noise blare out, making the three cover their ears. Klaus wiggled his hips to get through which Five wasn't too thrilled about since his butt was basically right in his face.

"Klaus really?"
"Come on man just get out."
"Get your giant ass out of my face or I'll tenderize you with a fork."
"No, no, no. I got it, I got it." Klaus said as he finally got to the back seat between Diego and (Y/n). But he still had to rotate his whole body so he could sit down, his feet accidentally kicked Diego in the face and using (Y/n) as a safety bar.

He huffed when he finally got into his seat and smiled dopily at everyone in the car who were all glaring at him. "What?"

Five and Diego rolled their eyes before Diego got out of the car to go to the passenger seat door. Once everyone was seated, Five started the car and began to press his foot on the gas pedal.

"WAIT!" Klaus yelled. Five flinched heavily, his jump making his foot slam on the brake making the whole car harshly jerk forward then back, everyone in the car getting whiplash. "Jesus christ! WHAT!?" Five yelled back, turning around in his seat to face Klaus.

"(Y/n) doesn't have her seatbelt on." Klaus said simply.

"Seriously?" Five asked with annoyance. "It's not safe for her to be not wearing a seatbelt." Klaus replied. "But I never wear one." (Y/n) added. "Just put it on." Five demanded, turning back around.

(Y/n) shrugged with a huff while sliding the piece of fabric across her chest and clicking into the buckle, the belt now safely secured around her waist. "I was always told that it was only there for pussies who were afraid of death and if you used it you were shamed and frowned upon for the rest of your life. I was already pushed around for having (insecurity) so I couldn't afford being bumped down even more on the food chain-" "Before we get to all the things (Y/n) hates about herself, can we get a move on?" Diego interrupted.

Five nodded and rolled the car out of the driveway and onto the busy streets. "Where do you-" "The bar." Diego said, cutting off Five's question.

The car ride was silent, an unsettling silent. So even though it was going to be a quick car ride to downtown, Klaus decided to try and break the thick tension between Five and (Y/n). Which was a bad idea since they were standing on thin ice. But hey, in Klaus' mind he thought it'd be best to break the ice for them.

"Wanna know something embarrassing about Five?"