Changes Pt.4

( Warning: Short Chapter )

Song Choice: OR3O - All Eyes On Me

"I've finally figured out how to make sure you stay dead and never come back."

(Y/n) swallowed. She had to be bluffing to try and scare her right? But Tana was the smartest individual in the world, it's not that hard to believe she found a way around immortality. (Y/n) felt her forehead get hot from nerves.

"You talk a little too much for someone who never wins." Five spoke finally. All heads snapped in his direction. "And we're not going to let you win so just get out of our way before we'll make you regret it." Tana looked at him in disgust, did he not know he was in no position to speak when he was tied up? Five continued. "Do you not understand what her power exactly is? She'll heal from anything you can throw at her!"

"Five, don't..." (Y/n) whispered to him in a complete nervous state, her face looking like she was about to have a heart attack. She knew Tana wouldn't say something like that unless she actually meant it...

Five ignored the (H/c) girl. "It's an assassin, a hitman and an ex-cop against an ill-tempered, jealous smartass and a hooker who looks like she's having so much trouble simply existing. You've got nothing on us. Hope you didn't spend money," Five smirked. "'cause you're losing this bet."

Tana smiled widely, she was getting a little too excited now. "Looks like lady luck isn't on your side, is she?" Five's cocky smirk slowly dropped from her words and tone. "It's very much true that (Y/n) can heal from anything. If you burn her, the burnt skin will recover in seconds. If you stab her, the gash will reconnect. If you poison her, her healthy breath will return like nothing happened. Even if you cut off a limb, all she has to do is get the two parts close enough to rejoin as one. But here's the little loop hole... her body still needs to be present to renew itself."

(Y/n) swallowed, her heart rate increasing at an alarming rate.

Tana turned to Melanie and motioned to somewhere in the room. Melanie nodded and walked over to a giant container with a ladder leaning on the side of it. Her heeled boots clinked with the metal steps as she strode higher and closer to the top of the huge circle container. She reached to grab a handful of the tarp that covered the top and pulled it all off with just one tug. Steam immediately evacuated into the air and bubbles of the burning liquid popped over and over. (Y/n) instantly noticed it was acid. Her heart dropped into her stomach.

Melanie smiled down into it and teased her hair with her fingers and palm. Tana glared at her and yelled, "Can you literally not go 30 seconds without checking your reflection?!" Melanie smiled an apology and retreated down the steps to ground level.

Tana looked back to the face she hated the most with the most wild, twisted smile on her sick face. (Y/n)'s jaw slightly dropped as she stared up at Tana in terror and betrayal.

"I'm going to disintegrate your body! You can't regenerate from nothing, when you don't exist!"

This was the first time, in a very long time, that (Y/n) felt scared for her life. She was always so carefree since she knew she couldn't die, so now that her life really was on the line for once, she was at a loss for ways to escape.

"Why?" (Y/n) muttered. "WHY DO I MATTER SO MUCH TO YOU!? I don't even want to be Lana's successor anymore!!" Tana stared with hatred and walked closer to (Y/n). Five started struggling in his binds, wanting to make sure Tana couldn't get any closer to (Y/n). But to his dismay, he was powerless as all he could do was fear for (Y/n)'s doom, and possibly his own but he wasn't even worried about himself at the moment... not even the sake of the world. Tana wrapped her hand around (Y/n)'s cheeks and observed her weak state. "You're a traitor to everyone." Was all she said before walking away a couple steps, leaving (Y/n) on her own to decide what she meant by those words.

(Y/n) looked down in defeat. Every plan she came up with in her head had the risk of losing either her own life or Five and Diego's. Tana stripped them of all their weapons and she still felt a little weak from the knockout toxin that was injected into her. Even if she did escape Tana's clutches, she would have to get past the rest of the Facility all over again, including Lana (who will always be the final boss).

Five was trying his very best to play it cool, he didn't want himself to physically display his worries to at least try to guarantee (Y/n) that everything was going to be ok. He vowed to help her become a better person and he was not going to let some crabby brat cut their lives short over some personal vendetta of immature jealousy. He was going to fight for her against all the odds. Even if he had to fight away every obstacle while (Y/n) got away, it would've been worth it. But he was biting more than he could chew. He didn't have a weapon, he didn't have a plan, he didn't even have a clue.

(Y/n) and Five looked at each other with defeat in their eyes, almost as if they were trying to apologize to each other with nothing but expressions. They returned their eyes forward, having to result to the most pathetic idea, and at the same time they started screaming "HEEEELLLP!"

They kept yelling, hanging onto the thin chance that someone would come to their rescue. Their yelling finally woke Diego up before he began struggling in the ropes in panic, already putting the pieces together of what happened.

"What's with the fuckin' shouting!?" Melanie yelled as she walked over to them with her fingers plugging her ears with an annoyed expression. "If my pussy had ears, it'd be deaf by now." Tana also walked to the group but with a smug smile instead. "You can wail for help for as long as your little heart's desire. The people outside can't hear you, the cops never come in time and the other members of the Facility hate superheroes" Her expression began to scrunch in scary anger "JUST! AS MUCH! AS I DO!"

Tana stopped herself and put a hand on her heart to calm her temper that was practically setting her skin on fire. She took a deep breath before returning to her self-congratulatory smile. She got closer to (Y/n) as she slightly bent down with her hands on her knees. "And by the way, when I'm finished with you I'll be taking the crown. It's finally my time to shine."

(Y/n)'s fear converted to anger, her eyebrows scrunched together as she said, "You little cunt! You won't get away with this!" Tana spoke again. "Oh but I already have."

"Oh but you already havENT!" A voice boomed out as the doors slammed open, letting some light into the dimly lit room.

All heads snapped in the direction of the voice and slightly squinted from the sudden light. The figure, with the light glowing from behind them making them look like some sort of god, walked closer to reveal the one and only Klaus. And Ben too.

"What are you doing?" Diego whisper-yelled. Klaus, however, paid no mind and jabbed and thumb to his chest. "It's me! Klaus!"

Tana's eyebrows furrowed in complete confusion, glancing around the room in frustration. "Who is Klaus?" She said, not recognizing his name. "I am!" Klaus yelled again in courage and confidence. "And I'm here to rescue my babies, kick butt and take names." He pointed a finger at Tana. "What's your name?"

~

"Woah." Klaus laughed in between (Y/n) and Diego in the tied up circle. "Did anybody see that coming?"

"Yes." Everyone in the room said at once without hesitation, the three hostages slightly glaring at Klaus.

"Even Melanie saw that coming." Tana mentioned. Melanie looked over to her. "I did?"