The Past of the Mystery Girl Pt. 1

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS GORE AND VIOLENCE)
(Warning: Long Chapter)

Song Choice: Panic! at the Disco - Crazy=Genius

A little girl finished up her dinner with a woman, a man and a boy. The woman was beautiful with her short, light (H/c) hair which is slightly curled and had pale blue eyes. She was wearing a small smile on her pink lips and (S/c) colored face. The man was handsome with his short, spiky brown hair and his bold, vibrant (E/c) eyes. He wore a frustrated expression on his (S/c) face as he scolded the boy next to him about spilling food. The boy was cute with his short, messy light brown hair and dark blue eyes that went perfectly with his (S/c) glow. This was the (L/n) family. The woman was the beloved wife of the man Hank (L/n) as he was the happy husband of the woman Charlotte (L/n). The pure couple were the parents of their oldest son of 12 years, Kyle (L/n) and their youngest daughter of 6 years, (Y/n) (L/n).

"Okay you two, let's settle down now. I'll clean up the mess after dinner alright?" Charlotte told Hank and Kyle who were still arguing over the fallen food. "Precious, his behavior is out of control. Yesterday he told me straight to my face that I looked homeless!" "I don't think you look homeless daddy." Little (Y/n) said with an innocent smile full of happiness.

Little did she know that that was going to be the last time she'd smile that type of smile.

"Thank you sweetheart. Glad to know someone's on my side." Hank said, eyeballing both Charlotte and Kyle. "Oh no." Charlotte mumbled once she took a look at the time that said in red, 11:42. "It's way past you two kids' bedtimes. I guess we got carried away with our conversation." Charlotte said with her soft, gentle, tired voice. The two kids nodded and quickly ran up to their rooms. After the parents went to sleep and it was past 1AM, (Y/n) woke up and snuck her way downstairs to turn on the TV. The light of the TV lit up (Y/n)'s face and a portion of the living room. She flipped to the channel 666 and waited for the magic to happen.

After a few minutes had passed, the TV screen began to glitch out of the show that was on and flashed to a different scenery. The screen now showed a white room with a gold like floor and multiple chains hanging from the ceiling. A young woman in her early twenties came walking out in a black skin tight dress that showed her big cleavage under her diamond necklace. Her piercing blue-green eyes shot right through (Y/n)'s soul, causing a quick shiver to run down her spine. Lana Griz. Every Friday night at 3AM on channel 666 a very weird show would randomly appear. Lana Griz was the host to this strange, dark show.

With her bold red lips and white teeth, Lana flashed a smile. "Question of the day! If you want to fucking kill yourself put your fucking hands up!" (Y/n) smiled and swung her arms up in the air as she sat criss cross applesauce. "Today I have a special treat for you! We have picked a random man off the streets!" After Lana said that two men with toy masks on dragged out a man who wore a tight t-shirt and jeans and was bleeding harshly from both nostrils, along with a black eye that was tear stained. The masked men dropped the beaten up man on the ground beside Lana who was clapping with excitement then turned to the camera to finish what she was saying.

"Today we will see how many staples to the skin this ugly man can take!" She was handed a stapler and took it with her neat dark red nails. Before plunging the first stable to the skin underneath the man's ear, Lana winked to the camera with her smoky eyeshadow and long luscious lashes. The man let out a deafening scream as the small silver staple was jabbed into his weak spot.

This went on for awhile until the man couldn't take it any longer and took his last breath before closing his eyes. It's not like he could've escaped anyway, he had chains on his stomach that kept him below Lana's knees at all time. Everytime he tried to use his hands to fight back, Lana would do a quick speed round of stapling all around his face. Everytime he tried to use his legs to fight back, Lana would slap him across the face with the stapler blades, cutting open his cheek. Now that he was dead, he looked unrecognizable with all the stables, blood and cuts covering every inch of skin.