Changes Pt.1

Song Choice: Zayn Malik - Dusk Till Dawn

(Y/n) couldn't believe it. He left her. He felt like he couldn't trust her at all anymore so he left her.

She felt a rush of emotions. Anger, sadness, guilt, fear. Was her previous betrayal really that bad to make Five not even believe her honest words? 'I thought that Five wanted to give me another chance? Would he really accuse me of something like that so quickly?'

She was starting to get a little more angry. 'He barely even gave me a chance! I literally haven't even done anything yet! Why, just because I'm not the most perfect angel that means you can blame me for every bad thing that happens? All heroes are the same!'

She gasped and slapped herself in the face. This is the exact thing she needs to work on in order to become a better person, she needs to abandon her old toxic ways of thinking. And this was basically the perfect time for her to return to her indictable ways. The universe granted her the perfect motive and opportunity to turn her back on him and return to the Devil's hands. But she rejected it. She knew this would be what Lana wanted, for (Y/n) to crawl right back to her saying how wrong she was and begging for forgiveness.

She needed to prove to Five that she was being serious about being good and heroic. She still didn't know how, but all she could think right now is to make her way back to him. But she still didn't hold back the negative thoughts.

'He hates me. I know he hates me. Why wouldn't he hate me? I tried to kill him multiple times. He fucking hates me. I'm evil and stood against everything he stands for.'

After wiping away the blood escaping her nose she deeply sighed sadly, swallowing the lump in her throat. "He hates me..."

~

(Y/n) has been walking for a little over an hour now through the night, only covering about 3 miles as she still has a long way to go. She could've gotten a cab but she had no money. She had the idea to just kill the driver and take the free ride but... you know she's trying to be a good person.

She was also heavily paranoid. The Despair Facility had millions of members all around America and even more around the globe so they really had eyes everywhere. They could come and snatch her away at any minute now.

She cradled both her arms as her walk continued, looking absolutely pathetic. How'd she go from a reprobate who was perverted for pain and was so close to having the whole world on her plate to someone who's willing to walk a thousand miles for a chance to prove she's not as vicious as everyone believes.

She laughed at the downgrade that should've been an upgrade as her tired legs moved on top of the crappy concrete. Her gaze was casted down so she didn't see a car slowly pull up next to her. She heard the noise but ignored the noise as she thought it was another pedophile asking her if she wanted a "ride". The car pulled to a stop and the car door opened, (Y/n) mentally prepared herself to twist a creep into a pretzel.

"Hey."

The voice made her immediately stop and look up at the driver who exited the car.

"Five?" She asked with an unreadable emotion.

The corners of Five's lips lifted a bit but sunk again as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Allison is going to be fine. And... I'm sorry I reacted the way I did. A lot was happening." (Y/n) nodded understandingly.