Rescue the Princess Pt.5

Song Choice: The Living Tombstone - Five Nights at Freddy's

Klaus and Ben both squatted over the opened cabinet as they read each of their sibling's files. They weren't very interesting since they already knew everything on them, except Five's folder. Klaus looked at Ben with worry after they read the first sentence.

"Won't be a problem for long. (Y/n) (L/n) has been given the mission to get as close as she can to his trust before executing him."

They looked at each other with betrayal written in their faces. Klaus looked over at (Y/n) who was still looking at all the cabinets then at Five who was doing the same. Klaus was about to call over Five to show him this valuable piece of hurtful information but Ben tugged him closer. "Wait, don't." Klaus tilted his head in utter confusion. "Why? I think Five deserves to know even though this is gonna shatter his little heart."

Ben looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "I know but just... give (Y/n) some time. She's a good person deep down and I know she'll come around and make all this right. Just please... give her a chance to tell Five herself." Klaus bit his lip as he pondered in thought, looking over at (Y/n) then Five. 'But it would be best for Five to know... but I don't want to screw up (Y/n) darling's chance for redemption on her own choice.' "Fine, but if things get worse, I think Five has a right to know." Ben nodded, satisfied with the agreement.

When Ben followed (Y/n) for around 2 days, he learned about her horrifying secret life. But only got to see the rare glimpse of her ever remaining sanity. He saw the light peeking through her darkness before fading away in her. He guessed that she was assigned the mission to kill a coffee shop worker or something because while he was following her, she was following someone else. She caught up to him and immediately wasted no time in breaking one of his arms with a wrench she had hidden in her shirt. Ben knew there was something suspicious and off about this sweet seeming teenage girl but he would never in a million years think she was someone like this! Ben jumped from her action and felt his chest tightened, even without a pulse. The man's scream from pain made Ben's hands fly up to his mouth as tears stung his eyes.

"What are you d-doing!? What di-did I do!? I'm a good pers-son, I swear!" The man yelled as he cradled his arm with a shattered bone inside. (Y/n) scowled and kneeled down, grabbing his cheeks with one hand and squeezed as her palm pressed into him preventing him from being any louder. "Exactly." Ben stepped closer and around the man to take a look at her malicious, malign face full of pettiness. He just didn't understand, how can someone so sweet, kind and gentle be so cruel and degenerate toward an innocent soul. "Good people just fuck up my day. Your kind are boring and predictable, we need a world without any of that. Call me the devil all you want but I'm making the world a worse place one pathetic, weak, incorrupt, faultless, guileless heart at a time."

The man scrunched his brows and used his other healthy arm to yank on her hair away from him. (Y/n) let out a wince as she was thrown off him and onto the ground, she's been through much worse so it didn't hurt her very bad as her pain tolerance and resistance is higher than the average human. The man scrambled to stand up and instead of making the smart decision to run away he made his way back toward her and offered her a hand to stand. "Come on, let's both get to the hospital. There will be people there to help you heal your mind. You're just a kid, don't throw away your precious youth for a life of crime." (Y/n) looked up at him and his hand with softer eyes. She just tried to kill him and he still wants to help her? He's putting her happiness before his own?! "You... you want to help me?" She asked in a hushed tone.