Q&A Pt.1

Hey y'all🥴 Ya know how I gave a deadline for the Q&A a rly long time ago... well I kept getting a lot so questions will now always be open!

If you directly commented a question then I stated your username but if you dmed a question I kept you anonymous per request. Or a lot of the questions were the same so I had to combine the similar questions.

Since I got so many I'll be making a part 2 of this! Feel free to ask add on questions in the comments!

@CynthiaRosewood : How many chapters should we expect before the end?
That's a great question! Since the show is still going, I don't know how long this book will be. As for season 1, I usually drag on episodes and I'm not finished writing for season 1 but my best estimate is around 7-10 more (since there's like 1 and a half episodes left I hav to do and I usually write around 4 parts for each episode). Don't take my word for it though.

Do you listen to anything while you write?
I sometimes make playlists for inspiration so I guess sometimes I do but most of the time I like it quiet so I can completely focus since music distracts me very easily. I usually listen to the music before I write to get me in the write mindset for the tone of a chapter.

Idk if you explained this already but what are the "Song Choices" thing at the beginning of every chapter?
The choice of song is always a song that basically just goes with the theme of the chapter or kinda describes the situation. Like if this was a musical that'd be the song they'd sing in that chapter I guess.

How did you write (y/n)'s redemption arc?
It actually took a lot of time to plan it out (I'm actually still not very satisfied with it) but I took a lot of advice from multiple sources with charts to strictly follow. I've also looked at characters with famous redemption arcs (like Zuko, Loki, Bucky Barnes, Catra, Steve Harrington, Pacifica Northwest and even some mlp villains) and wrote down certain things that make a redemption arc and important points they have to reach in order to continue. But the arc is still not over yet ;)

Why did you make Five such a head over heels simp? I mean I'm not complaining😳 but I'm v curious cause I don't see it often.
Every time I write a reader insert I always make the love interest character some form of simp and hav them love the reader more than the reader loves them. I don't rly enjoy reading fics where it focuses more on the reader falling in love and at the end that's where u get the "ily" from the character since like I already know how I fell for the character so I don't care about reading what I'm feeling. I mean idk if this goes for everyone but for me I read reader insert fics for the character falling for me since it's one of my biggest comforts.
So in my fics it's simp vibes only. It's also not very often where you see the guy chase after the girl so that's why in this book Five is absolutely head over heels smitten and MC could live without him but doesn't want to. To me relationships always work best if the boy loves the girl more than she loves him.

What ship dynamic do you think Five and Yn fit into?
In which MC is Person A and Five is Person B in both

What ship dynamic do you think Five and Yn fit into?In which MC is Person A and Five is Person B in both