The Day That Was Pt.1

Song Choice: Tangled: The Series - Ready as I'll Ever Be

"This is who we have to stop." "Harold Jenkins? Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" The siblings said as they looked at the name on the paper then back up at Five. Five took the last sip of Allison's coffee then threw the empty cup behind him. "I don't know yet. But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now."

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?"
"I don't know."
"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?"
"That's enough."
"There's probably dozens of Jenkinses."
"Well, we just better start looking, then."

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison said, flailing her arms around. "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" "Harold Jenkins." Five growled out, getting impatient with his low brained siblings. "You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus said with a tired voice as he rubbed his neck "Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk." Diego said sarcastically. "Yeah. Them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back - and preventing the end of life on Earth." "The Temps what?" Allison interrupted, crossing her arms.

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days."
Luther interrupted this time, "But how do they know that for sure?"
"Well another business called the Despair Facility is following the same timeline."
"Despair Facility?"
"Just a group of mad maniacs who want to cause pain and despair and grief to the world for fun. Also found out that's where (Y/n) resides."

Luther freaked out as soon as he heard that but Five just said it so casually. "Wait what? The girl you've been running around with? She's basically a villain?!" Five also freaked out at that word. "She's not a villain!" "How do you know?" Five was at a loss for words. His only evidence proving her innocence were his opinions on her... and possibly feelings too... but then why would she keep helping him, huh? But then why would she leave him in the dirt so many times? "Because... because..." Five tapped his foot repeatedly, impatient and annoyed he couldn't think of anything. "Because I just know okay?!"

Klaus started giggling. "What'd I tell ya Five? Bad girls get ya down!" Five couldn't control himself when he snapped, "She's not bad!" Allison stepped closer and said softly, "Who's this (Y/n)?" Klaus smiled enormously and swung his arm over Allison's shoulders. "A girl that Five's basically obsessed with because he has a cruuuuuuuush on her~" Allison gasped blissfully and looked over at Five. "Aww Five! That's so cute! I didn't know bad girls were your type."

Five snapped once again at that word, "She's not bad! She keeps helping me and even saved my life when I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for Hazel and Cha Cha. "Protect Harold Jenkins." So can we stop talking about my personal business because this guy must be responsible for the apocalypse."

"But if (Y/n) saved you when you were there then why didn't she come back with you right now?" Diego asked. "Because she ditched me... but it's not the first time." "But why?" "I don't know, okay?!"

It was silent for a second until everyone started talking at once.

"What do you mean, protect time and space?"
"Where is this Hazel, Five?"
"My skin is on fire."
"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?"