Rescue the Princess Pt.14

( Author: BIDEN WON AMERICA!! I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY RN!!! But be safe today guys bcoz some Trump supporters hav said that they'd riot and attack poc and lgbt people. So please be safe if u do go out!! )

Song Choice: Waitress - She Used To Be Mine

After she watched Angie disappear into darkness, (Y/n) ditched her room door and began to take her stroll through the huge building to think properly and peacefully.

On one hand, she enjoyed being the nasty predator who dominated over this world of pathetic prey. She wants to be a mistress. She wants to do the worst she can just for the nod of approval from Lana. Everyone in the Facility can agree that she's the best at what she does. She excels when it comes to plot twists and killing. Without even trying, she's made grown men scream in a high pitch. Without even much effort, she's made the very bravest cower. She was a real life griefer, and man was it really fun. She could scare someone so easily since she could take off her own head and still live to tell about it.

She was the master of being heartless. Well, acting heartless at least. Of course she felt bad for every innocent life she's taken but that was the feeling that felt good. She really didn't know why it felt good. Maybe because it was such a strong emotion is why it felt good.

Or maybe... it was because she wanted to feel bad for other people rather than feeling bad about herself...

Because she didn't want to admit that she made the biggest mistake of her life. That she really didn't know what she got into until it was too late. When you're thrown into an environment at a young age and learn to adapt to it comfortably as you grow up, you become blind to the rights and wrongs of it. Since single digits, she never wanted to play by all the rules so Lana's way seemed like the only way for a life of full control, supremacy and puissance. But she knew too well that as soon as she held that knife in her hand, she immediately became the fool of her own story. She reset her own world toward nothing but senseless genocide despite the warnings given by her mother.

Her mother.

She stopped walking and hugged herself, pursing her lips together. She missed her parents greatly even though her memories of them were fading by the cruel trick of time. She missed her brother too and wanted to see him again so badly but kept to her swear that she would never let him see her like this. This mean, awful individual. She doesn't even think she would be able to face him again after all that she's done. She would feel this unbearable grief from his face that didn't know that she was the one who ruined his life. Just like she ruined her own life. Do you know how much it hurts knowing your own mistakes are the reason for your very own pain?

(Y/n) always felt this sense of an unfamiliar longing for something out there. A calling from something unknown. She thought it was for her parents or her brother or her old life back but she later realized that it wasn't any of those. She didn't know if it was for freedom, the happiness she used to have or death. She knew that somewhere deep inside of her center knew what it was but she couldn't place her finger on it. She wanted to talk to someone about this but who in the Facility would ever understand that she wanted to give everything she had up to chase that unknown thing if she could? Even all the love and praise she received constantly in the Facility did nothing for her growing emptiness in her bones.