I Heard a Rumor Pt.3

Song Choice: Bruno Mars - Grenade

She gasped for air as the crying made it harder to breathe, she squeezed her eyes shut as the tears wouldn't stop. Her legs became too weak to hold her shaking form so she ended up collapsing to the floor. "Because I became the one thing I ne-never wanted to become..." Her weeping and sniveling got worse after her last words. "a monster." She started sobbing hysterically, not being able to continue speaking anymore. She slammed her hands to the floor and tightened them into fists, feeling this unbearable pain in her that she's kept locked away for far too long.

Five watched the shocking and heartbreaking scene unfold before him. His hands slid out of his pockets in shock. He never knew that's what she actually thought of herself. Sure she was a sick, bad person but she certainly wasn't a monster.

The sobbing to death girl raised a shaking hand up to her cheek to feel the waterworks that escaped her eyes. "And now I'm leaking! What's happening to me?!" She exclaimed in upsetting confusion.

Five rose a brow in an 'are you serious?' type way. He began taking small steps toward her. "You're crying. Do you not know what crying is?" He said as kneeled down to be at her level and leaned toward her with sympathy.

(Y/n) sniffed and let out more rapid tears, her lips still quivering. "I-I tho-thought that was only something you do when you think you're going t-to die?" She asked truthfully.

Five's eyebrows curved upward after her depressing question. Did she really not know what crying was? Five grabbed her hands from her confused crying face and held them in his own for a few seconds before placing one of his hands on her wet cheek and caressed it in an attempt to steady her. "It's something your body does when you're sad."

(Y/n) sniffled. "I know I'm not the sanest one in Wonderland but that's just crazy."

Five chuckled, squeezing her hands in his own. "You're the strangest person I've ever met."

That feeling. That feeling returned to (Y/n) once again. That strange feeling. That feeling that she's never felt ever before in her whole life until yesterday in their little short moment in the middle of their fight. That feeling that felt like nausea but in a more... high bliss kind of way.

"Now what's happening to me?!" She asked again as tears still flowed down her already drenched cheeks. Five raised an eyebrow, not sure by what she exactly meant. "What do you mean?"

"I feel all warm... and... toasty inside... it's sickening! What's wrong with me?! I'm... feeling!" (Y/n) asked in between constant sobs as her hands were shaking in Five's. Five chuckled more loudly this time. "I guess this is your first time actually letting your vulnerable side take over."

They heard a gasp behind them which led them to turn around in the direction of where (Y/n)'s back was facing where they saw Klaus and Diego standing there, apparently seeing the whole thing. Klaus had his hands cupped over his mouth then slammed them on his heart. "You're like the Grinch when his heart grew three sizes on Christmas day."

(Y/n) let out a laugh and sniffed, wiping her runny nose on her sleeve then using her palm to rub her dripping cheeks. "Did you seriously just compare me to the Grinch?"

The group shared a small sweet moment of smiles before (Y/n) turned to Five with her magnetic stare that Five could never look away from, like it was a spell.