Constant Interruptions

Dream time: (I feel like it's been a hot minute since I did a dream)

I was in what looked like a hot air balloon. There was a tall man with dark hair tied up in a bun, and a beard. I tired to move and say something but my wrists and ankles were tied, and a gag was in my mouth. The man was holding onto a red book. He stared down at me and grabbed a hold of my chin. I glared up at him. "Now come on darling, don't look at me like that." He said with a smirk. I jerked my head from his grasp and glared up at him. He pulled my hair and I let out a whimper. "You know I've only heard rumors of the terrible witch and her absolutely horrible daughter. I personally never believed those stories, but here I am about to turn in the single most wanted person in probably the entire seven kingdoms." I struggled against him. He soon threw me into the other side of the balloon. "I'd suggest that you behave, darling. If you don't, then I will personally make sure you have the slowest death possible." I looked up at him and my vision slowly started turning white.

I felt a hand running through my hair. I leaned into the hand and was ready to fall back asleep, when I heard a small laugh. I slowly opened my eyes and saw none other than Varian. "Good morning milady." I rubbed my eyes and gave him a small wave and sat up. Sunny jumped up into my lap and started meowing and rubbing against my chest. "How did you even get in here?" I asked looking up at him while he held my hands. "The door was unlocked." He said pulling me up so I was standing. "As much as I love your bed head you should probably get dressed. I'll wait outside for you!" I grabbed a hold of his hand before he could go outside. "Wait get ready for what?"

He stared at me for a few moments. "You don't know what today is?" I thought for a little bit before shaking my head no. I watched as he faced palmed. "Right! You don't really know about Corona's traditions and holidays. Well today is the day of hearts!" I stared at him for a moment. "Okay sapphires I can see you really want me to understand what that is, but I'm completely in the dark on this one." He gave me a brief run down of what the day of hearts is. "Oh! So it's kind of like Eros, but instead of having the greek god around all the time, you only have it once every year? I don't really understand your guys holidays sometimes. Like if love and passion is so important to you just celebrate it every season to bring back the same energy and help you." I heard Varian laugh. "Well that's because not all people are as devoted as you milady." With that Varian went outside to wait for me to get ready. I pulled on a blue and black off the shoulder dress and tied my black corset around my waist.

I placed my protection pendant around my neck along with a few bracelets that had a few crystals or pendants

I placed my protection pendant around my neck along with a few bracelets that had a few crystals or pendants. I pulled on a pair of black boots and looked at myself in the mirror. Sunny jumped up in front of the mirror and rubbed against the glass. "Is that a sign that I look decent?" I asked him giggling. He meowed at me. I picked my bag up that held my new wand as well as some money, and walked outside with Sunny following. I looked up to see Varian staring at me with a light pink on his cheeks. "You ready to go Sapphires?" He continued to stare at me for a moment. I waved my hand in front of his face. "Earth to Sapphires. You in there?" I said smiling. He seemed to snap out of whatever he was thinking. "O-oh yeah! Let's go!" He took my hand and we started walking with Sunny next to us.