Fire Trouble

Third POV:

"Looks good. But I'm thinking if we really wanted to avoid the anthills, we should've built a tree house." Eugene said and Varian rolled his eyes. "That was my first idea and then Hookfoot complained about it. I had to draw out four different models before we came to this one!" Varian said as he gestured to the other drawings he'd mad. "Well, I'll be!" Shorty said before chopping down a tree. "Oh, come on, guys! What have we discussed about Shorty and tools?" Eugene said and Varian pulled all of them out of the way of the falling tree. The tree fell right on top of their shelter destroying it. "Tree meet house." Shorty said and all of them watched as the ants carried away the shelter from earlier.

(Y/n)'s POV:

"I can't believe I couldn't see it before. We were making him feel left out. I was making him feel left out." Rapunzel said and I rested my head against Max and stared down at her from his back. "I was treating him like he was this big." She said holding her fingers about how big he actually is. "In your defense, he is that big." Cass said and I nodded. "Not to me." Rapunzel said and I turned to face Cass. "I agree with Punz on this one. I think everything should be treated how you see them. With Sunny and I, I see him as a guide, a teacher, and a pet. So I treat him with as much respect as I am able to give while still accommodating his animal instincts." I said while petting Max's head. Rapunzel sighed and looked at the ground. "I have to go apologize."

There was a sudden buzzing noise and we all looked around. "Uh, guys?" I think that's the firefly." Rapunzel said pointing to the sky and we all watched as a giant bug flew through the sky. "No way." Cass said under her breath. "Sapphires would love this if he was here." I said as I stared at the giant bug. "We have to warn Pascal and Sunny!" Rapunzel said and a small rope net appeared next to us. "You will warn him of nothing!" One of the Lorbs said before they covered us with a net.

"Is this a joke?" Cass asked and I smirked as I waved my hand over my head appearing outside the net as the others simply lifted it off themselves. "You really think this cute little net is gonna restrain us, a witch, and a 1,200 pound horse?" Rapunzel said and I watched as they all slowly floated down to the ground. "I agree. You could have at least tried a little harder." I said smirking down at them. "Come on! We have to save Pascal and Sunny before they get hurt by the firefly." Rapunzel said and we started running. "I'm not really worried about Sunny, but we should 100% be worried about pascal. That thing is like 50 times his size."

Third POV:

"Look at this place! High ceilings, open spaces, it smells amazing, my favorite selling point, no terrifying insects. And the best part is, I just found this place! Just sitting here!" Lance said and Varian walked onto the balcony with the others. "I hate to break it to you, but this is the girls place." Varian said crossing his arms. "Yes and I found it. Just sitting here." Lance said and Varian rolled his eyes. "Are you positive this is the girls?" Hookfoot asked and Varian sighed. "How about I just show you. Come on." Varian said and led the other guys inside. He pointed up at the ceiling. "If you look closely you'll see a pentagram with things that (Y/n) uses as protecting agents. That side as a piece of amethyst." Varian said pointing to a piece of raw amethyst in the ceiling. "That side has rosemary. That one has bay leaves." He said pointing to a couple of the places where things were. "Need I go on?" He asked and Eugene sighed.

(Y/n) POV:

We were running towards Pascal and Sunny when Pascal ran right into Rapunzel's legs. "Pascal! Oh I'm so glad to see you! I am so sorry if I made you feel small and unneeded." Rapunzel said and I watched as they shared a moment with each other. "Okay this is great and all but where's my kitty?" I asked looking around before I heard a meow behind me. I turned to see a green eyed black cat come out from where Pascal had just came out of. He seemed a lot more calm than Pascsl though. "Sunny! You're okay!" I said picking him up causing him to let out a soft meow. I placed him back on the ground and he rubbed against my leg. "Uh, guys! Flying monster, remember?" Cass said and we all looked towards the fire breathing bug.