Spiders

The carriage made a sudden stop and I looked up at the man who took me. He got out of the carriage and held the door open for me as I got out. Two men suddenly grabbed my arms and started making me walk forwards.

I looked around me and saw that everything was very luxurious. "So this must be where your boss is right?" I asked but I was left unanswered again. I stared up at the large lions head above me while I was forced onto my knees. I heard footsteps and looked down to see a very large man. And when I say large I mean this guy could easily throw anything without breaking a sweat.

The man sat down in the large seat in front of me and glared down at me. "Oooh so THIS is your boss. I gotta say I can see where the devil card comes to play." I said turning my head to look at the one who brought me here. I looked back up at the man and offered a soft smile. "Hello sir! I think there has been quite the misunderstanding here. So, if you would be so kind as to let me go I'll be out of your hair in no time!" I said as I raised my cuffed arms up slightly only to have him scoff at me.

"Anthony, why have you brought me a pest?" The man asked glaring at the other. "Sir, this girl is a witch. I faced off with her before. She's very powerful and can come in handy in the future." Anthony said and I rolled my eyes. "If you didn't like the reading you could've just paid the price and I would've drawn more cards. Besides a witch? I'm just a fortune teller with a stack of cards and quick hands." I said rolling my eyes.

The large man looked between me and the other man before he locked eyes with me. "What's your name?" He asked glaring at me and I returned it. "I'm technically the guest. I think you should tell me who you are first." I said. "I'm the Baron. One of the most dangerous men in all the seven kingdoms." He said and I nodded.

"Well it's nice to meet you Baron. I'm (Y/n), now will you please take me out of these so I can return to what I was doing prior to this?" I asked and he stared at me for a few moments. "You're an acquaintance of Rider, no?" He asked as he started to circle around me. "Who?" I asked as I played dumb. 

"Flynn Rider and Lance Strongbow." He said and I shrugged my shoulders. "Sorry doesn't ring a bell." "She's lying sir. She helped Rider and Strongbow escape from me when I tried capturing the silent strikers." Anthony said and I glared at him my blood starting to boil.

"Just a fortune teller huh?" He asked raising my hands up to show a purple mist starting to escape the cuffs. "Fine you got me. What do you want?" I asked and the Baron glanced behind me. "I'm sure we can work out some sort of arrangement. Stalyan, would you please take care of our...guest." He said and I heard heels behind me. A hand grabbed my chin to make me look up and I saw a beautiful woman smirk down at me. "It would be my pleasure."

She made the other men lift me up onto my feet and made me follow her. "Listen, miss, I'm not supposed to be here. I don't know what kind of trouble Eugene and Lance have gotten themselves into, but I really don't want to be apart of it. Besides, I have plans." She led me down to...oh great...another cell. 'I really have to stop getting into these kinds of situation.' I thought to myself as I was shoved into the cell.

I turned around to face the woman as she locked the door. "Could you at least explain to me what's going on? I mean it is the least you could do." I said as I glared at her only to have her smirk at me. "I have some unfinished business with Rider." With that she walked away leaving me along.

Once she was gone I quickly looked all around the cell trying to look for anything to escape. I saw a small hole in the wall covered by iron bars. It was too high for me to reach. I looked at the walls around me and looked back down at my hands. 'It's worth a shot.' I stepped closer to the walls and slammed my metal covered hands into the wall.