It's Tough to be a God

Who I assume is the leader of the leaf people, was lifted up in front of Pascal and Sunny. "Lizardus, Pantherious, it is you." He said before bowing to both of them once more. "Lizardus? Pantherious?" Rapunzel asked and the leaf people stacked on top of each other to get to Rapunzel's height. "Indeed, we Lorbs have been awaiting the sacred Lizardus Rex and Pantherious Saber for centuries! For they are our Kloopenhogun! Our kings!" The lorb said and I smiled understanding somewhat of what he was saying.

"But that's just Pascal and Sunny." Rapunzel said gesturing to both of the animal. "No. They are Lizardus and Pantherious, we are the Lorbs, and you are the freinfloofers." The lorb said and I giggled at them. The lorb suddenly grabbed my cheeks and squished them. "But you are so cute! I just want to pinch you three on your schmoovenvizens!" The said and I giggled more before he moved away.

"Lizardus, Pantherious, you must return with us to Lorbwalda, so that the others can honor you." He said and I saw Pascal light up while Sunny didn't really seem to care too much. "That sounds terrific! Oh, show us the way!" Rapunzel said excited and the lorb scoffed at her. "Uh-uh. We were not talking to you." He said and bother butted in. "We were talking to Lizardus and Pantherious." They said and all of the leaf people lifted both of them up and started chanting the names they'd given them.

"Yeah, as long as it's just for a little while. Right, Pascal?" Rapunzel asked and the Lorbs started walking away. "Yes, come, freinfloofers. Come! Come, come! Come now!" He said talking to us like we were pets.

"What does freinfloofer mean?" Rapunzel asked and we started following them. "I'm pretty sure it means we're pets." Cass said and I nodded. "Pets or slaves. Probably both." I said shrugging my shoulders and smiling as I saw the Lorbs petting Sunny. 'He looks like he's starting to enjoy himself.'

Third POV:

"Guys, I can't stress this enough: location is everything." Eugene said and their shelter was suddenly moved away by ants. "Unless that location is on an anthill." Eugene said and Varian rolled his eyes. "Can we please just follow my plan? I know that it will 100% beat the girls and they will be begging us to stay in ours." Varian said with a smirk as he pointed at the blueprints he'd made in the sand.

(Y/n)'s POV:

The Lorbs were still changing as they carried Sunny and Pascal. Though there wasn't enough to carry Sunny so they were struggling a little bit. I walked next to the Lorbs that were carrying Sunny. "Excuse me, I was just wondering if you wanted me to carry Pantherious. I am the one who tends to carry him." I said giving them a soft smile and they looked at each other before nodding. "Alright freinfloofer, but only this once." The female lorb in the lead said and I smiled and nodded. "Of course ma'am!" I said and carefully picked up Sunny and held him in my arms while he purred. "Behold, Lizardus and Pantherious, your kingdom of Lorbwalla!" The lorb said revealing a village full of Lorbs and it covered in what looked like lanterns. We watched as all of the Lorbs bowed down to both of them and Sunny jumped from my arms to rub against a few of them causing them to say something about them being the chosen ones.

"This is amazing! Cass, oh, my lanterns! My birthday lanterns! Can you believe it?" Rapunzel said looking at all of them. "Guess they had to land somewhere." Cass said and a lorb broke out of one. "No! These sacred sun symbols fell from the heavens! They are gifts from the Kloopenhogun themselves! See!" He said and Rapunzel and I giggled at how they spoke. "Kloopenhogun." She said and two bugs flew through the air.

"Blood hungry sky beasts!" One of them yelled causing them all to go into a state of panic. Pascal quickly ate one of them and Sunny jumped up and swatted it down and started playing with it killing it in the process. All of the Lorbs cheered and bowed down to both of them and I curtsied to them making Rapunzel and Cass look at me confused.