Shipwrecked

We were currently on the caravan in the ocean. Eugene was at the helm, Cassandra was at sails, and Lance was at the bow. Rapunzel was writing and drawing in her journal while I was walking along the bowsprit and Varian was yelling at me. "You're going to fall in!" He yelled to me and I laughed holding onto one of the sails attached to it. "I'm fine Sapphs! Besides if I fall in Poseidon will either drown me or throw me back up onto the caravan." I yelled back and I watched as Sunny walked around me and sat at the very end of the bowsprit. "That doesn't make me feel any better!" Varian yelled and I laughed. "Death won't let me drown! Poseidon wouldn't like a visit from Hades either regarding the situation so nothing will happen." I said with a smile as o stared back out into the sea.

"You know I gotta admit, when I saw the black rock trail was leading us across the water, I had my doubts about converting the caravan into a boat." Eugene said and Rapunzel smiled. "Thankfully Varian was able to do it! I mean this is just incredible!" She said and I nodded. "You really outdid yourself with this one Sapphire." I said leaking my way back onto the boat carefully. "It was nothing really." He said and took my hand helping me step down from the bowsprit.

I smiled up at him before dark clouds caught my eyes. "U-uh guys? Did someone piss off Zeus? Or even Thor?" I asked staring at the dark clouds as thunder and lightning struck. "My doubts were not completely unfounded." Eugene said turning to see the storm coming straight for us. More lightning struck above us and the nice peaceful sea soon became dangerous as the waves started rocking the caravan back and forth. Cassandra started ringing the bell. "Storm!" She yelled and we all were trying to stay on the boat as it rocked.

"Don't worry! According to my calculations we should just miss it." Lance said and a giant wave started forming. "Take cover!" I yelled as the wave was about to crash down on us. The wave crashed down and we were all soaked to the core. "When will you people learn to ignore the things I say?!" Lance yelled and thunder struck. I crashed down onto the deck as I lost my balance. "You told me you knew what you were doing!" Varian yelled towards Lance as he grabbed Ruddiger who had been sliding along the floor. "Did anyone listen to me when I said to give an offering to Poseidon so this type of thing wouldn't happen?!" I yelled as I slowly but surely stood back up to look at everyone as they shook their heads no. "Of course no one listened!" I said face palming.

"Listen up! The most important thing is to remain calm." Rapunzel said. "Really? I would've thought the most important thing to do would be to not drown!" Hookfoot said before he started running around screaming. "Eugene, Lance, Varian, grab the helm. Varian what angle should we hit the waves?" Rapunzel said turning to him. "45-degrees! We should be able to make it through them easier!" Varian yelled as he stared out into the waves around us. "Cass, Foot, empty the bilge. Max, Fidella, Ruddiger, and (Y/n), help me get everything on the deck tied down." Rapunzel said and I gave her a salute. "Aye ai captain!" I said before starting to tie things down.

"Pascal, Sunny...um...you two better get below deck and ride this out." Rapunzel said and Pascal looked down sadly while Sunny stretched and made his way below deck. We all tried our best to stay afloat, but I guess Fate had other plans. We were all huddled together as a giant wave came and crashed down onto us.

I opened my eyes to see the sun shining bright. I covered my eyes and I sat up to see nothing but shipwreck around us. "You're okay!" I heard someone yell and I was picked up and spun around. I was put down onto my feet and I looked up to see Varian. "I was so scared! I-I didn't know where you were!" He said rambling on about how he thought I was gone and Ruddiger nodded along to everything he said with worried eyes. "Aww I'm okay! Don't worry!" I said with a smile and he returned it. I looked around me and saw Sunny sitting in a tree licking his paws and rubbing his face. "Sunny!" I said and he paused to look at me before continuing what he was doing. "He seems..." Varian said and giggled. "He doesn't like Zeus or Poseidon." I said and looked around to see the others looking around.