The Weasel Returns

Dream time!!!:

I blinked a few times and saw that there were bees all around me. "Hello Aphrodite!" I said and one of them landed on my arm. "U-uh milady...don't move...you have a little, uh..." I heard Varian say and I giggled. "Calm down Sapphs. They're just bees." I said as I watched a few bees land on my hand. "Looks like you have a way with the bees." I looked up and saw a skinny man with dark skin. "O-oh Uh thanks." I said as o rubbed the back of my neck.

"What's this?" I looked up and saw a girl with black pigtails holding up a jar. "Funny you should ask." The man said standing up. He placed down a jar on the table. "Best honey in Vardaros. My friends here work like a single, well oiled machine. Together, they gather all sorts of varietals. We make buckwheat honey, orange blossom honey, kudzu honey...oops." He said and we all looked up to see something covering Max's face.

"Looks like he just got a face full of pheromones." He said. "What are those?" Rapunzel asked. "It's like a love potion for bees." He said and Varian looked over at me. "Have you made any love potions?" He asked me while we watched the bees chase Max and I rolled my eyes. "No because love potions are crazy and they can easily go wrong." I said and he nodded.

"Listen, Vardaros' heyday is long gone. And now, so's your sand." He said and everyone but Rapunzel walked out. "Hey Sapphs, remind me later to get some of his honey for Apollo." I said and he looked down at me confused. "Why do you need honey for Apollo and I don't think he's going to let us back here." He said and I shrugged my shoulders. "I have a feeling we're going to be around him a lot today." I said smiling and white covered my vision.

I groaned as I felt a hand running through my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Varian under me. I closed my eyes again and snuggled closer to him. Varian laughed lightly and I felt his chest moving up and down. "Good morning, milady." He said continuing to run his hand through my hair. I groaned in response and sighed as I got comfortable again. He laughed and I felt fingers pinch my cheek. "Saaapphhs." I groaned and turned my head away from his hand causing him to laugh.

"We should probably get up." He said and I just laid on top of him not moving. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He said and I just ignored him. "Hard way it is." He said and moved his hand from my hair. Before I knew it he was sitting up and pulling me to sit up with him. I rubbed my eyes before looking at him.

"Payback." I said softly and he looked at me confused. "Payback? What are you talking ab-ow okay I get it." He said as I pinched both of his cheeks. We both laughed and he pulled my hands from his cheeks. He held his hands in mine and I looked down and noticed I was in his lap. I blushed lightly and bit my lip softly.

One of Varian's hands released mine and made its way to my cheek. His thumb ran along my cheek and I stared into his crystal clear eyes. My eyes flickered down to his lips before going back up to his eyes. He started pulling me into him and our lips touched. His lips were soft and I felt myself melting into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went around my waist pulling me closer to him.

We pulled away from each other and Varian smiled at me. "I've been wanting to do that since you broke me out." He said and I blushed a dark red. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I got up. I snapped my fingers and purple smoke surrounded my body. Once it disappeared I was left in a red off the shoulder dress and a black belt.