Blizzard

Oh look at that a note from the author. Okay so basically if you haven't seen the queen for a day episode with the zhan tiri story, I highly suggest you do cause there's no way I'm putting that entire story inside this chapter. If you don't know it then you're going to be very confused and we don't want that! Okay you're good you may proceed!

(Y/n) POV:

"Okay so instead of telling me the entire story you could've just told me that Zhan Tiri was an evil warlock, she hated Corona more than I hate things moving on the altar, she attacked with a super crazy blizzard, the all great and powerful Demanitis stopped her with a giant machine, and that's how she was defeated, but she's now coming back because Corona is at its weakest? Also where do I fit into this story and I thought she was a demon?" I said while staring at Demanitis.

"Before she was defeated she was an evil warlock. Once she was defeated she became a powerful demon." Demanitis said and I sighed. "What does this have to do with me though? I get that she's after me for my powers, but what does the storm part have to do with me?" Sunny simply turned a few pages of the book. I looked down and I saw a picture of an older woman and a woman that looked strikingly similar to my mom.

"Okay kitty now you're just messing with me. There's no way that my mom was there when this stuff happened. To even be able to look that young for so long you'd need the Sun Drop flowers powers and oh my god my mom was ancient when I was born." I said as realization hit me. "S-So that's why she would always sing me the incantation! It wasn't just something she made up! It kept her alive!" I said while holding the book in my lap and staring at the picture.

"Your mother and few others worked alongside me in my studies. She was by far the most powerful witch to have ever lived. At least, until you were born." Demanitis said. I blushed lightly at the compliment. "He's right dear. Your mother was the most powerful witch of her time. You are a type of witch and demon hybrid. Your kind is very rare. In fact, you're the only one I've seen since Achilles. (I know that's not what he his but just go along with it.)" Sunny said while scratching his ear.

"To answer your question as to what this storm has to do with you, Zhan Tiri will try to take over everything in Corona. Including you. You must remain inside the cabin and wait." Demanitis said. "You want me to sit and wait out a storm caused by the one thing that wants to hurt everything I love and care for?! That's utterly ridiculous! I can't just sit here while everyone else is doing everything they can to stop this storm! I've had a bad feeling about this storm for days now!!! Something is going to happen and I will end up in that snow storm! Remember when I tell you this. I am not going to let a stupid temper tantrum storm take me and everyone else down! I will end up in that storm whether you like it or not! I will protect my friends and I will protect Varian!" I said and before I knew it there was only white.

I opened my eyes again and rubbed my pounding head. I groaned and I felt Sunny rubbing his head against my hand. I waited for my vision to adjust before looking out the window. The meadow was now covered in a large blanket of snow. I shivered and grabbed a few blankets. I quickly started a fire and made hot tea. I sat with Sunny under the blankets in front of the fire. Every so often Sunny would give me a worried glance.

"I'll know when it's time to leave. I will come back to you once the storm has cleared. Use anything to stay warm." I said with my gaze still on the roaring flames in front of me. 'If you want to get to Corona you'll have to go through me.' I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I opened my eyes and I wasn't in my room. I looked around me and I saw I was in the middle of a blizzard. 'Is this the same dream?' I looked down at my hands  before walking in a random direction. I soon came across a cave. I looked back out at the blizzard before going farther into the cave. The deeper I got the more I noticed a green light and what sounded like...singing? I ran towards the source of the light and the voice. Once I caught up I froze in my place. "V-Varian?!" I said and I went to place my hand on his should be my hand went right through him. I watched as a shiver went up his arm.