Spinning Top

I opened my eyes and stretched letting out a yawn. I sat up from the ground and rubbed my eyes. Multiple meows came down the stairs and I glanced to see Sunny running towards me with something in his mouth. A large black witch's hat was between his teeth. It was decorated with small chains and a long veil. Sunny plopped down next to me and dropped the hat next to me. I picked up the hat and examined the delicate detailing on the veil. I placed it on my head and grabbed my wand next to my pillow. I waved the wand around myself. A black dress hugged my waist and I placed the wand in my black boots.

Not long after the others all woke up ready for the day

Not long after the others all woke up ready for the day. "You know, aside from the fact that we were nearly replaced by evil doppelgängers last night, the House of Yesterday's Tomorrow offers a pretty good night's sleep!" Rapunzel said. "Well, it's certainly the coziest seashell shaped inn I've ever slept in." Eugene said and I crossed my arms over my chest. "And the most uneasy feeling." I said and we approached...the...door? "Uh, wait a minute...the door." Rapunzel said shocked as we all stared at the wall where the door used to be. "It was right here yesterday!" Cassandra said and Lance spoke up. "Now, everyone relax! There's a solution to every problem." Lance started to knock on the wall and Varian face palmed. "The door couldn't have just magically disappeared." Varian said and Lance started to panic. "We're trapped! It's all over!" He yelled before calming down. "Okay...what's for breakfast?" Lance asked and I rolled my eyes. 'This guy only ever thinks about food.'