𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

My friend insisted on an update during music class, so here's an early one. She better be glad I love her *sighs dramatically*

 She better be glad I love her *sighs dramatically*

─────── • ❥ • ───────

It was around twelve o'clock at night, and Renjun couldn't catch a lick of sleep.

The darkness of the complex was a little chilling, he felt, even when his body was slick with perspire. The pads of his feet made squishy sounds as they stuck to the tiles and lifted, his footsteps echoing across the almost intimidatingly silent building.

Initially he'd wanted to just stay in his room and attempt to fall asleep like most people did...but he couldn't. The heat was just too intense, the room too stuffy, and his patience for stillness far too thin. In the end, he decided to grab a cold glass of water from his own kitchenette and wandered on down two flights of stairs to reach the communal living area.

It was so eerily quiet and dark, though that didn't used to bother him. Perhaps now that he lived with people...it did.

Sitting down on the large sofa in front of an incredibly sexy flatscreen television hooked up to to the wall in front of him, he knew better than to switch the huge thing on and wake up the neighbourhood. So, he came equipped.

"Good ol' laptop," he hummed softly, opening the white device on his lap and typing in his password swiftly. The blonde felt like watching a movie...with one actor specifically, actually. Renjun brought his legs up onto the couch and rested comfortably while unraveling his headphones and plugging them in.

Netflix, he thought, logging in and peacefully searching the name he'd had on his mind. Ever since the oldest had cupped his cheek and told him he looked lovely before he left...the Chinese adult hadn't been able to remove the image from his mind. And so, being faced with numerous films decorated with images of Lee Mark....he clicked an interesting looking romance and settled on that.

The other movies were variations on action and adventure, supernatural, more romance and feel-good plots for families or dates. Hopefully Renjun had found one that was a little more low-key and subtle for an unreasonable-hour-binge.

It started with the credits, and the light from the screen was the only source that disrupted the darkness. He wanted to forget about what happened earlier in the day...He wanted to drown his mind with other thoughts and hopefully leave behind the sensations he'd experienced. Hell, he still didn't know who'd done it. Who had taken advantage of him when he couldn't see and was still so unfamiliar with his neighbours.

They're so weird, he inwardly grimaced, tucking his knees closer to his body and playing with the end of his shorts. A chill washed over his shoulders, but he chose to ignore it. Sweat did funny things to one's senses.

The movie kept playing, and Mark looked amazing. He had fizzy brown hair in this particular production, and his owl eyes were so emotive and beautiful. Renjun's head gently tilted to the side as he admired him, and his chest tightened once again as he thought about his departure.