𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

─────── • ❥ • ───────

The continuous flow of time ran past the group living together in the complex. Days were turning into weeks, and the taste of change was upon them. The practices were becoming less frequent, for Jisung was getting much better. The kisses, the adoration, the bonding...it was all natural now like breathing, rather than blush-worthy or awkward. Mark was already talking about another film coming up, and it was putting Jaemin in a bad mood. In fact, nobody wanted to see him disappear for hours and hours. Or, if going far away, weeks and weeks.

"Aha, you're a saint," Renjun hummed as he sipped his tea while standing up and watching the news on the communal flatscreen, ignoring the couch behind him. Jisung had trailed in around mid-morning with a yawn and waddled straight past the trap his neighbour had set on the coffee table by him — the iPad.

"Hm?"

"You didn't pick it up. Nice job."

"Fuck, you're right."

"Morning, hoes," Chenle stretched and trailed in after. She was a girl again, after having been a boy for about three or four days. Donghyuck skipped over behind her and bypassed everyone to get to the large kitchen. Taeyong was nowhere to be seen, so they could make a racket without being too conscientious about it.

"It's like, Wednesday," Hyuck gushed and poured himself some cereal. "Don't you have college, Renjun?"

"Uhuh, I'm leaving in a few."

"Skip it. Be lazy with us~"

"Correction; be lazy with you and Jisung," Chenle dropped onto the sofa and sank into the leather. "I have work at one and Jaemin and Mark are spending some time in the Sapphire Dome together later."

"Where's Jeno?" Jisung frowned. "Oh wait, he was the one who left at six this morning, was he? Another short film?"

"Yeah, think so."

The four of them went about their morning as one normally would. The ravenette flicked her long hair back off her shoulder and stole the remote to change channels, causing Renjun to glance around with an infuriated glare. "Uh, excuse me? I was watching that?"

"You're not sitting down, are you? I get remote privileges."

"I have school in like, twenty minutes! Give me ten more minutes!"

"It's the news though," Chenle arched her brow and sniffed nonchalantly before choosing some ridiculous cartoon. "Mornings are for relaxation, not boring info we can hear about tonight."