𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Renjunnie~" deep vocals hummed amidst the light stages of the Chinese male's sleep. He stirred slightly, brow twitching when he knew damn well it was too early to be waking up on a Saturday.

"I swear to God..." he sighed and rolled over indignantly.

"Renjun, please," he continued. "I didn't sleep a wink last night, because I think I might be ready! Let's try the real world."

That's when the older realised it was Jisung, and his lip caught between his teeth before he twisted to find the tall boy sitting idly on his mattress near him. That glorious brown hair was shining gold under the sunlight, and his squishy cheeks were even more pinch-able with his dimpled smile. "Ji?"

"Mhm! Let's go, let's go, let's go~" He grabbed at the smaller's exposed arm and pulled at it excitedly. "I'm bored of the mundane things we've been doing. Let's try it."

Renjun elicited a short sigh before sitting up and smacking his cheeks to bring some life back. It felt early, but it looked like the sun was well and truly up. Perhaps he'd been tired the previous night. "What was the plan?"

"Well...maybe a shop? I don't know, maybe we could try somewhere public to practice."

This sounded like either a brilliant plan, or a disaster in disguise. But the improvement in the older's neighbour was obvious, and if the brunette thought he was capable of surviving public places, then perhaps it was time to face the music. He wanted Jisung to be okay, and to love himself more and enjoy shopping with his lovers like he wanted to. Chenle always dragged him to clothes stores, but what about scent shops? And jewellery shops? What about when Christmas came and the sparkles were placed everywhere? Renjun wanted him to be happy.

"Okay," the shorter chuckled faintly and pulled the duvet off, much to the younger's excitement. "I'll be down in ten minutes. Eat some breakfast and mentally hype yourself. Let's go."

"Ah, I love you," he squealed and dashed out of the apartment as happy as ever.

"You're going out?" Donghyuck frowned as the two shoved toast down and guzzled tea like there was no tomorrow. "Is it...Is it a date?"

"Not really," Renjun mumbled between mouthfuls and fixed his hair with his fingers while finishing off the light snack. "We're still practicing, you see."

Hyuck nodded absentmindedly, but still felt this was heading towards something romantic. His fingers clasped over his lap, and his lips we're smiling cutely while his eyes remained indifferent. "Have fun..."