𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Both Renjun and Jaemin arrived home at long last after a wild night. It was no later than when they entered through the complex doors that an energetic figure bounded over and tackled the Chinese male into a strong hug. The scent of raspberry bubble bath flooded his nose and he had to stabilise himself first to realise who'd grabbed him. "Hyuck?"

"Is everyone else up?" Jaemin wondered aloud to himself as he glanced around the surrounding area. "Maybe not..."

"Renjunnie, I was so bored! They're all asleep upstairs and they won't come down to play! Taeyong said he only had five minutes, but Renjunnje I need more than five minutes! I need a hundred!"

"Woah, woah, hold your horses," the boy in the locked grip chuckled pleasantly and pulled away a small bit to place his hands on Donghyuck's shoulders. "It's only eleven in the morning, and it's Sunday. Why aren't you lying in?"

"Because that's so lame~" the tanned little whined. "I want pancakes."

"Yikes, he's forgotten the beauty of sitting in bed for a couple of hours," Jaemin scoffed and leaned in to kiss Renjun's cheek. "I'll leave this to you again, Love. Takes me back to the old days."

"Hey! Get your ass back here, Jaem! You always leave me on game duty!"

"Ass," Donghyuck giggled and started pulling out of the smaller man's arms.

"Speaking of ass, I hope yours isn't too fucked to play hide and seek, lol," and by this point he was halfway up the stairs.

"Did you just verbally use the term 'lol'? Jaemin please!" But it was all no use, and no matter how exhausted Renjun was after the long night that had seemingly gone on forever, he had to think about Hyuck here as well. If the others weren't responsible enough to look after him, then he'd just have to be.

"Can we play hide and seek?" The taller asked with bright eyes full of life and excitement.

"What do you say when you ask for something?" The older sighed airily and started pulling his jacket off to throw it over the back of the couch.

"Please?"

"Alright. Who's hiding first?"

"Me, obviously! Let me get the blindfolds—"

"Ah, no. No blindfolds this time."

"Ughhh, but why?!"