𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

─────── • ❥ • ───────

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Two years ago...

Okay, so Jeno was usually a very good boy. He was loyal, responsible and always took others' needs into account. But for once in his life, he finally wanted something badly enough that be was tempted to be a bad boy. His devilish face and seductive charms didn't quite fit his personality, but he could make them if he needed to. And by God did Na Jaemin: the definition of sin itself, feel worth it.

One of the random days Jaemin had come to see Mark while he was acting was upon them, and this was the chance the costar was hoping to have. When the director barked at them and said he needed Mark and Kiri to rerun a scene from the mid section they'd left behind three weeks ago, the unneeded star was up and away from the hot stage as fast as he could possibly go.

He wasn't stupid, nor was he clingy. Lee Jeno was cunning and he knew how to move those around him to make it seem less like he was getting what he wanted. Instead of bounding like a puppy straight over to Jaemin like he wanted to, his beautiful self wandered calmly and leisurely towards the stand of fresh water bottles where he took one and threw back a mouthful to quench that dryness in his throat.

It didn't even take as long as he'd predicted. Before he even lowered his head to screw the cap back on, an innocent hand was tugging his arm and there stood one adorable looking blonde with glittery eyes and very alluring clothes. Why Mark would let the boy wander around in tight shorts and a revealing top, he wasn't sure. But freedom to express oneself was important as well, so he supposed he would've as well had Jaemin been his.

"Hi Jen!"

Nicknames? He thought, already trying to suppress a smile and keeping up that usual, calm demeanour he was famous for. "Hey."

"I'm glad you're down, I was starting to get lonely off stage all on my own. You're all doing a great job up there."

"Oh, thanks. I suppose we're down to the nitty gritty parts now that need cleaning up. It'll be boring from here on out, I'd say."

"Ah, you're talking..."

"Hm?"

The slightly shorter adult blushed all of a sudden (and a little out of character) before clasping his hands behind his back and putting that same, defensive smile back on. "Nothing, really. It's just that you're usually quite cold or a little quiet when I talk to you. Is that because of me? Or..."

"You're always surrounded by people," Jeno responded quickly and put his bottle of water down. "I don't like talking to groups of people very much."

𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺; renjun x dream जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें