𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

y'all, wattpad needs to stop switching off my mature tag for this book TT istg it's actually trying to handcuff me for a crime i ain't committing

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"It's been a while since I saw those two..." Jeno sighed whilst placing bowls of rice out on the large table for his lovers to eat with lunch. Jaemin added the main dishes to the centre and went to fetch glasses for drinks then after, their shoulders brushing in the process.

"Who? Hyuck and Renjun?" Mark hummed from against the countertop as everyone else started to filter in. "I'll call them for food then, shall I? I didn't want to disrupt their playtime since...well, you know."

"Are we discussing the fact that little space still sits funny with Junnie?" Chenle enquired without any form of discretion before sitting down and being joined by Jaemin and a tired Jisung. "If so, I'm sure he'll get over it. At this point, it'd be weird to handle crossdressing, kleptomania, daddy kinks and somewhat induced sexual activity and then fall short at something like little space. In fact, I think he's come to terms with it."

"They were playing together like...an hour ago..." the sleepy brunette beside the currently feminine figure murmured as he scooped some meat into the rice. "We passed them on the stairs."

"I'll go find them," Jeno scoffed and left the rest of the table setting to them. "I don't think he's bothered by it anymore, but he's definitely more hesitant to view him similarly to us. Poor Hyuck..."

"I'm coming with you," Mark uttered softly and fixed the collar of his t-shirt as he wandered past his boyfriends and headed towards the stairs. The ravenette caught up rather quickly and they marched to the third floor without sharing a word.

"Let's try Renjun's apartment," the oldest suggested before knocking on the said door. No response was returned and so he muttered under his breath and opened it up easily. As expected, it was completely empty and so they moved onto another three before coming up with results in Mark's own abode.

"Why here of all places?" Jeno chuckled cutely with the corners of his eyes creasing joyously. "They're so cute." And it was true. The pair was caught red-handed in the actor's bed all snuggled up and lazily dozing under the sun. "Almost don't want to wake them."

"Same..." Mark agreed quietly, his steps light and slow as he edged towards the unconscious duo before sitting on the end of the mattress. "But lunch is ready. Hyuck gets cranky when he doesn't eat his three square meals."

"And the solution to his grumpiness is right there beside him."

"True...but still," the shorter hummed and replaced his uncertain expression with a coy, interested one. Before Jeno could even question what that was about, the oldest was leaping in beside them and waking both up with a start as he crushed the boys in a bear-hug. "Ughhhh, I could just eat you up."