𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Renjun practically sprinted to his room, away from that place, from that atmosphere. It was suffocating, like a pair of hands clasped around his throat. Their eyes and their voices were so interrogative, it was scary. His feet slipped about in his sliders, and the sound of his footsteps against the ground was awfully loud against the walls of the hallways.

He made it up the first flight of steps before he was stopped, yanked backwards into a strong hold. Damn, he hadn't even noticed that someone had followed him.

"Fuck off! Let me go! Please-" he tried, though when a gentle voice whispered softly against his ear, the hostility within him faded to some degree.

All it said was; "Hush."

Hush? Do I look like a stupid baby? "Wh-Who are you? Which one?" Renjun grumbled while worming out of the man's grip and shuddering at the sight of total darkness shrouding the space. It was hard to see, yet the beautiful human before him seemed as clear as day. "Oh...."

"Can you remember my name, Love?"

".....My name's not Love, it's Renjun, okay? And yours was....Jen, wasn't it?"

The taller chuckled richly for a moment before covering his mouth and shrugging lightly. "Perhaps. If you want it to be at least."

"What does that mean?"

"My full name is Jeno. Nana calls me Jen."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I-I didn't know-"

"No, it's fine," he smiled brightly through such a dark space, "It's cute. I don't mind nicknames."

Renjun couldn't help but unleash a sigh of relief with how normal this person was (so far anyway). He took a few steps back to lean against a wall and clutched his chest tiredly. "God, what am I going to do?"

Jeno appeared as though he was going to say something, yet another voice interrupted him from the shadows, the owner slowly emerging into the small sprinkle of moonlight the hall had to stand beside the tall dark-haired boy. "That's a great question, Huang Renjun. What will you do?"

The oldest pressed himself further against the plaster seal, "Oh, you're....her."

Jeno pulled the female under his arm and tickled her side teasingly, "Lele has a tendency to be over-judgemental at times, but-"

"I am no such thing," she scoffed with a small giggle before weaselling out of the other's grip and wandering over to extend her hand to Renjun. "I only bite when you want me to," she winked, "I'm Chenle. Nice to meet you."

Oh wow, she's Chinese as well! Home, home, home. "Renjun...but you already knew that."

"I did indeed. I do apologise if I came off as a sassy bitch in there, but there's only one way to insert some level of dominance with these idiots, and it's with words."