𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 {semi-mature}

My sister reads over these chapters in advance to let me know if I'm screwing shit up, and she legit changed the title to {semi-mature cheddar} ??! The crackheadery that runs through our family is unreal-

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Ji, you need to learn to control yourself," Jeno sighed gently against his ear as his hand moved rhythmically along the younger's stiff member, eliciting harsh breaths from him.

Jisung had one arm wrapped around the older's neck while his free hand was clamped over his mouth to muffle his natural noises.

The raven-haired adult shook his head in disbelief when he got no reply. "Seriously. This is a major issue, okay? You can't control your habits, and you can't control your drive. We want Renjun to stay with us, don't we? He's not going to give any of us a chance if we weird him out."

Jisung did want to answer. He really wanted to defend himself and retaliate against such a bold accusation that he'd be so stupid as to let his hormones get the best of him in public. Obviously he didn't have ulterior motives other than teasing when he raised Renjun onto his lap. The small male was a wriggler of great note.

But alas his voice betrayed him, for when he brought his hand away to respond, a strangled whine escaped and resounded across the bathroom walls. Nobody was in there with them, but they had way more decency than this usually, and were still worried. The cubical felt cramped, but what other choice did the pair have?

"J-Jen," the brunette gasped out, throwing his head back and finding himself unable to resist anymore. The older connected their lips as a sound resistant, swallowing his lover's vocal noises and hushing him by playing with his tongue and distracting him.

Jisung's chest tightened as that burning desire to unravel formed in the pit of his stomach, legs shaking while the older held him up and continued to slide his hand along his length. Their mouths were so used to each other but never lost the sense of adventure and excitement each time they reunited. Jeno and Jisung knew one another's weaknesses and desires, which helped a lot in the long run.

"I'm-" the taller begged, breaking away to press their foreheads together and pant. "What do I d-do?"

Jeno thought about it for a short and careless moment before crouching down and holding the other's waist, having no hesitance before taking Jisung in his mouth and smirking when the brunette hissed lowly.

"Jeno!"

"So that went well," Chenle had a tiny glower on while shooting visual daggers at the youngest and tallest of their little 'squad'. "I'm glad we're all mature enough to be out in public." They were all walking back towards the apartment complex somewhere in the early evening.

"How many fucking times must I say I'm sorry?! You know what, Lele? Next time you get aroused, I'll leave you high and dry to deal with it on your own."