𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Nothing could've prepared Renjun for the pounding headache he was forced to wake up to. A splash of water was swept across his face before he shot up too quickly and very nearly cried at the agony pinching his temples. "Fuck..."

"Wow, that's a hangover for you. On a scale of one to ten, I'd rank your face's expression as an eleven."

"Jaemin, what are you doing in here?" The older groaned exhaustedly and blearily rubbed his eyes before trying to read his bedside clock. But it was waving and blurring too much, making him feel nauseous. "Is it early?"

"It's ten a.m, Darling. Time to get up."

"I don't have college though..."

"Oh I know," the brunette smirked deviously and splashed more water from a small bowl on his lap at Renjun's pale, slightly puffy features. "This is me telling you that I'm fucking ticked off that you'd go back on your word and not even text us to let us know you weren't coming home. It's also me being petty that you're hanging out with that brat, getting drunk and making Chenle cry. Not only that," he smiled innocently, "But we all waited for you from morning 'til midnight only to be severely let down. So I feel this water is blessed with my festering rage and splashing it at you is justified." With that, he swiped more at him.

"Look, I'm so sorry Nana. I wasn't thinking, and I don't even remember what happened last night. I know I should've texted or called you, but one thing led to another and...Jesus. I fucked up, didn't I?"

"Monumentally. Although I'm willing to let it go if you tell me what you and YangYang were up to."

"Drinking. Clearly."

"And?"

"And nothing, Jaem. We didn't do anything sinister behind your back," he sighed listlessly and flopped back down to drown in his pillow. "I know you don't like him but he's not going to take me away or anything."

"How could we possibly know that? You're always going out with him and you won't give us an answer, for Christ's sake. We love you, Renjun. I don't know what gravity that kind of word has in your dictionary, but this whole relationship we have is all or nothing. We...we need to know..."

"I know!" He hissed, growling into his pillow and rolling over onto his front to avoid the disappointed gaze his neighbour was sending him. "I fucking know already. And I hate letting you all down. But I can't breathe, goddamnit...I can't b-breathe..."