𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 {semi-mature}

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Somehow, amidst sheer chaos and fun...a month had run by. It was now the depths of summer, a time when Korea got choked up with heat. Humidity and warmth was combatted weakly with air conditioning in the apartment complex, but it felt fruitless in the long run.

YangYang had visited twice more since the horrible, awkward initial encounter. The others were no closer to easing up on him; in fact, contrarily getting worse. Renjun had thought about it for a while and decided they were like Pomeranians or chihuahuas, just snappy little dogs that needed proper manners.

Nothing else completely sexual had occurred since a month ago, though it felt as if Jeno and Jaemin had opened a window of opportunity for the others...because the poor boy's ass had been slapped and pinched in passing conversation by 'anonymous' neighbours.

However, on this hot, sticky night when everyone chose to sleep in their own beds due to the need for space...Renjun received a visitor.

A warm, soft hand was placed on his shin, simply touching it without much force or intent. The male was only dressed in boxers and an open shirt, the white fabric falling off his figure and down his arms for the most part. His legs were folded up and parted to have as little parts of his body touching as possible. It was fucking adorable, and the new arrival poked the wall of his cheek with his tongue to prevent a coo.

"Mhm," the current blonde-ravenette mumbled, having undergone another 'shopping spree' with Chenle and Donghyuck this time, only to be convinced to dye his long hair black yet the sides remained blonde — topped up.

The slightly clammy hand slowly and teasingly slid up along the leg, trailing down gently to the thigh and lifting only barely to let his fingertips dance over the plush, pale skin. Renjun whimpered at the sensation and arched his back off the bed just a bit, his own hand aimlessly trailing over to find the other's. His eyes remained closed, but he seemed to have awoken.

"Renjun," the intruder's gorgeously velvet-resembling voice hummed, causing the Chinese male to furrow his brows slightly before tentatively peeling his eyes open. At first he had to adjust to the poor lighting of the bedroom, the darkness painful to get used to. But, as he blinked back the initial fear and shock, he found a pretty familiar figure hovering near his open legs, one of his hands on his thigh as expected.

Fuck, I thought it was Jaemin, the boy inwardly gasped, shuffling up to perch back on his elbows. The white shirt fell off his shoulders entirely and merely covered his forearms — a beautiful sight indeed. "Oh my God..."

"Shhh, I'm not a rapist," they chuckled, and the complete stupidity of that comment had the younger giggling in his high state of sleep deprivation and disbelief.

"Am I...asleep?"

"I don't know. Are you?"

"Mark, you're supposed to be filming your movie somewhere right now. Holy shit, what are you doing here?" Renjun then got all flustered once he looked down his own body to find it mostly naked and on show, "No...I'm definitely dreaming. Is this a sexy dream again?"