𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Morning, Jen," Mark hummed as he rolled onto his side and curled up into the naked boy's chest. Two strong arms wound around him, and he chuckled fondly as a nose nudged against his head and a kiss was planted to his hair.

"Morning."

"It's nearly seven. You going to work?"

"They're filming the scenes I'm not in today to give me a break. I'll never enjoy acting as much as when you were with me."

Mark hummed cutely and couldn't help but want to coo at the rough morning voice his partner had. "That was a good time. Two years ago already...huh."

The younger pulled the duvet up over them further, covering their shoulders and dragging the ravenette in closer by his hips. Their bare skin was hot to the touch and their legs were entangled out of view. "And already around a year and a half since Ji joined us. That blows my mind."

As the older drew soft heart shapes onto Jeno's lower back with his finger, lightly kissing the man's pectoral muscles, his mind wandered off towards the inevitable change they were soon going to face. It had already been a couple of weeks since Taeyong let him know about the plans, and he thought about it everyday. How was he to tell the others?

A small quiet enveloped the room, and only their gentle breaths and the gusty wind aforementioned in the weather forecast outside challenged it. The taller boy was about to fall back to sleep again before his lover suddenly ran his fingers through his hair and woke him. "Jeno?"

"Mhm?"

"We've been living here nearly half a year...did you know that?"

The younger suddenly shifted in his spot and gave Mark his full attention. "Already? Does that mean...?"

"Taeyong told me it's no real rush, but we need to think about moving out now. Unless, of course, we want to mingle with the rest of society and keep these rooms."

"Where will we go? I'm guessing you haven't told the others about this."

"I don't know where we'll go next — somewhere quiet, I think. And no, they don't know yet. I can't seem to bring myself to tell them..."

"Don't tell me you want me to break it to them. They won't take the news any bet—"

"No, not that. It's not even really the news of moving that I'm fearing right now. What about Renjun? We can't just ask him to pack up and come with us, can we? He isn't our boyfriend, and he literally chose this complex because of its close vicinity to his college."