𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Plan of action: tie Donghyuck down and pin Nana to the wall. If Jisung decides he's extra clingy today, bring his hands behind his back and disable him, Chenle won't be a problem," Mark joked as he walked behind the pair down the staircase and towards the ground floor's common area. He was a little surprised by how much work had been done in his absence to the second floor, and the fourth and fifth levels were probably looking great as well.

Would it already be time for them to move on soon?

"I can't wait to see their reactions," Renjun smirked evilly. "Finally the attention will be off me, and on you. My ass is saved."

"Doubt that," Jeno teased before reaching down and giving it a pinch. The older cursed his name before smacking it away and pretending to kick him.

"Dude?!"

"Had to. You set yourself up for it~"

"And I thought I was bad," Mark sighed airily before hopping up a little and dragging the youngest's head down by his neck under his arm, ruffling his hair playfully. "I've either raised you too well, or not well enough."

"The former most likely," he winked.

Renjun dove into his pocket and yanked out his phone, pretending to dial the police before dramatically sobbing. "Hello? I'd like to report two weirdos touching my butt—"

"But you love it," Jeno cooed. They then reached their dreaded destination, the kitchen door only a few metres away and the witches residing within simply waiting to sink their claws into their recent absentee. The younger pair paused to prepare themselves, awkwardly ensuring that the oldest was tucked away behind them.

"Ah, there you are," Jisung chirped before wandering over with a plate of bacon and eggs on toast. "Jaemin did the cooking when he watched me burn rice, so be thankful." Renjun creased his brows into a frown and put on a strange pout as well for added emphasis on the fact that burning rice was pretty damn pathetic. Either way, he took the plate and hummed a small 'thanks'.

"What about me? Should I just starve?!" Jeno hissed, smacking the boy's shoulder, though forgetting he was hiding his lover and retracted his arm. "Why is Renjun special?"

"He's not," the chef called and waved a spatula in the air....though that probably should've come off as more of a concern, as spatulas weren't needed for eggs and bacon. "Yours is here, Baby."

"Hyuck was hungry and attempted to steal this," the youngest then arched his brow and pointed to the plate in the Chinese male's hands. "I was simply protecting it."

Everyone started to shuffle back to the table...all except the trio by the door. Chenle yawned obnoxiously loudly before stretching out in his seat like a cat, long hair cascading down the back of the chair. "Come on, guys~" he begged, "Let's eat already!"